SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Play offs
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 7:45 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» From overseas
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by Silvers

» Peterborough V Sunderland
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Todays games watch
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Bottom Line........ 4 wins and we are up...
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Easter Monday
Beyond criticism EmptyToday at 9:34 am by Terrapinic

» The half time challenge, love it
Beyond criticism EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Hieronymus

» It's Easter
Beyond criticism EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by Hieronymus

» Missing fans
Beyond criticism EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by gil t azell

» The story wont go away
Beyond criticism EmptyYesterday at 4:02 am by cretanmakem

Beyond criticism

Go down

Beyond criticism Empty Beyond criticism

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 9:06 am

IMO Ross and the squad are all beyond criticism for the remainder of the season even when they may get it wrong, why?

Well for me its very simple, we have 9 games left and I want us to win them all and the slightest negativity, even when justified must be kept away from Sunderland and that includes the fans.

Emotion always makes it hard to keep quiet but yesterday saw the classic reason to keep stum, a social media outcry from many when that idiot Ross took Grigg off. It later became clear why, he was injured and TBH will be needed for the games ahead.

There is a reason that Ross is paid to manage and I pay to watch and even at my most arrogant I do understand why.

Of course fans have the right to say what they think but, I hope they will keep that until season end, we all need to be pulling one way and get us over the line.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Beyond criticism Empty Re: Beyond criticism

Post  Kipper on 2019-04-01, 9:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:IMO Ross and the squad are all beyond criticism for the remainder of the season even when they may get it wrong, why?

Well for me its very simple, we have 9 games left and I want us to win them all and the slightest negativity, even when justified must be kept away from Sunderland and that includes the fans.

Emotion always makes it hard to keep quiet but yesterday saw the classic reason to keep stum, a social media outcry from many when that idiot Ross took Grigg off. It later became clear why, he was injured and TBH will be needed for the games ahead.

There is a reason that Ross is paid to manage and I pay to watch and even at my most arrogant I do understand why.

Of course fans have the right to say what they think but, I hope they will keep that until season end, we all need to be pulling one way and get us over the line.

Generally the team have done us proud this year. Ross is a really good manager, we have some great players and they've all put in 100% this season. It's a long time since we could say that. We're in a good position in the league. I'm proud of my team this year whatever.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 9:18 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:IMO Ross and the squad are all beyond criticism for the remainder of the season even when they may get it wrong, why?

Generally the team have done us proud this year. Ross is a really good manager, we have some great players and they've all put in 100% this season. It's a long time since we could say that. We're in a good position in the league. I'm proud of my team this year whatever.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 9:18 am

Kipper wrote:

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-01, 10:11 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

So good Syd liked it twice  Very Happy

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-01, 10:28 am

Kipper wrote:

Completely agree with both of you. Nine games to go and if we win them all we are promoted and with a good base to make a good shot of the Championship. We have to hold our nerve, put yesterday in the past, and trust in the players and the manager to get us over the only finish line that matters this season - top two preferably - no playoff heart attacks please! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 11:38 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Kipper wrote:

Completely agree with both of you. Nine games to go and if we win them all we are promoted and with a good base to make a good shot of the Championship. We have to hold our nerve, put yesterday in the past, and trust in the players and the manager to get us over the only finish line that matters this season - top two preferably - no playoff heart attacks please! Laughing
The play off's could well see the end of SunderMad and the NHS stretched to breaking point, I have ordered extra medication just in case.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-04-01, 3:17 pm

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, yesterday first half we dominated 2nd half we were out thought and out played. Tried to hold on to a slender lead (not for the first time Ross has done this ) and once again blew it. Grigg off fair enough, but should have been replaced by Wyke (not in retrospect said so at the time ) tried to play out the game without a striker. Naïve decision.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-01, 3:22 pm

vinkel wrote:Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, yesterday first half we dominated 2nd half we were out thought and out played. Tried to hold on to a slender lead (not for the first time Ross has done this ) and once again blew it. Grigg off fair enough, but should have been replaced by Wyke (not in retrospect said so at the time ) tried to play out the game without a striker. Naïve decision.
Constructive criticism 
One thing 
IMO Wyke is not good enough 
Play kimboke ( him with the died white hair the kid)
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-04-01, 3:29 pm

Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, yesterday first half we dominated 2nd half we were out thought and out played. Tried to hold on to a slender lead (not for the first time Ross has done this ) and once again blew it. Grigg off fair enough, but should have been replaced by Wyke (not in retrospect said so at the time ) tried to play out the game without a striker. Naïve decision.
Constructive criticism 
One thing 
IMO Wyke is not good enough 
Play kimboke ( him with the died white hair the kid)
Wyke came on v Walsall and created the winner for Grigg, came on yesterday and assisted with  our 2nd. He gets an awfull lot of undue criticism.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 4:05 pm

I think you both make my point well, we all have opinions but for me its all about getting behind the manager and team 100% to do what we can to get them over the line.

Every opinion in my opinion that does not do that detracts from the 100%.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-01, 6:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I think you both make my point well, we all have opinions but for me its all about getting behind the manager and team 100% to do what we can to get them over the line.

Every opinion in my opinion that does not do that detracts from the 100%.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum