SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
First time EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
First time EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
First time Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
First time Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
First time Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
First time Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
First time Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
First time Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
First time Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
First time Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

First time

Go down

First time Empty First time

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-03-29, 8:46 pm

I'll be at Wembley to see the lads.....

over the years there was always something that stopped me from getting to Wembley... but not this time dancer

All the Mags at work have been belittling the "tin pot trophy" final we're in and you know what... I don't care if it is, compared to the FA Cup etc

It's a final and I aim to enjoy the day, win... or that other thing that we don't do that often now

At least I can now say "I saw my team in a cup final at Wembley"........well I can after Sunday afternoon  Very Happy....magic!!
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

First time Empty Re: First time

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-29, 9:12 pm

oldblackcat wrote:I'll be at Wembley to see the lads.....

over the years there was always something that stopped me from getting to Wembley... but not this time dancer

All the Mags at work have been belittling the "tin pot trophy" final we're in and you know what... I don't care if it is, compared to the FA Cup etc

It's a final and I aim to enjoy the day, win... or that other thing that we don't do that often now

At least I can now say "I saw my team in a cup final at Wembley"........well I can after Sunday afternoon  Very Happy....magic!!

Enjoy!   like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-29, 9:53 pm

I have never went as I dont think my temperament could handle it if we lost. I have had my tkts for previous finals (Norwich, Man C etc)and gave them away to either my son or friends.

I am going to this one cos I dont care. If we win bonus if we lose so what. I will celebrate later in the season when promotion is guaranteed.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 8:20 am

It will be a fantastic occasion and one you will enjoy and remember forever. I still hold out a small hope of being there, clothes ready, car park voucher and ticket sorted, car full and been through car wash and money in wallet.

However in my heart of hearts I know I wont make it, Annette is simply to ill, not dying ill but sleeping a lot and in constant pain and really not safe to leave alone.

I will be looking out for you all on the telly and in particular I'm looking forward to Jerry's streak when Grigg scores the winner.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-03-30, 8:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:It will be a fantastic occasion and one you will enjoy and remember forever. I still hold out a small hope of being there, clothes ready, car park voucher and ticket sorted, car full and been through car wash and money in wallet.

However in my heart of hearts I know I wont make it, Annette is simply to ill, not dying ill but sleeping a lot and in constant pain and really not safe to leave alone.

I will be looking out for you all on the telly and in particular I'm looking forward to Jerry's streak when Grigg scores the winner.

I am sorry to hear Annette is still so ill but hope she shows signs of recovery soon.

It will be a great occasion. I still look back on the 1973 Cup Final which, in case you have forgotten, was a game we won. I still look at the video I have of the final. Sadly we haven't won since at Wembley so let's hope that streak changes tomorrow.

Hmmm and talking about streaking if Jerry is going to do that don't forget the binoculars guys!!!
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-30, 11:04 am

Lever Malone wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It will be a fantastic occasion and one you will enjoy and remember forever. I still hold out a small hope of being there, clothes ready, car park voucher and ticket sorted, car full and been through car wash and money in wallet.

I am sorry to hear Annette is still so ill but hope she shows signs of recovery soon.

It will be a great occasion. I still look back on the 1973 Cup Final which, in case you have forgotten, was a game we won. I still look at the video I have of the final. Sadly we haven't won since at Wembley so let's hope that streak changes tomorrow.

Hmmm and talking about streaking if Jerry is going to do that don't forget the binoculars guys!!!

Not sure why Syd keeps on about Jerry streaking. 

He'll see nothing he hasn't seen before and forgotten about  Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum