SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Play offs
Team news EmptyToday at 7:45 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» From overseas
Team news EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by Silvers

» Peterborough V Sunderland
Team news EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Todays games watch
Team news EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Bottom Line........ 4 wins and we are up...
Team news EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Easter Monday
Team news EmptyToday at 9:34 am by Terrapinic

» The half time challenge, love it
Team news EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Hieronymus

» It's Easter
Team news EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by Hieronymus

» Missing fans
Team news EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by gil t azell

» The story wont go away
Team news EmptyYesterday at 4:02 am by cretanmakem


Team news

Go down

Team news Empty Team news

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-27, 5:16 pm

Jack Ross has confirmed Chris Maguire will miss Sunday’s Checkatrade Trophy Final.

  • Key information for fans travelling to Wembley
  • Watch: Lee Cattermole's cup final preview

The midfielder, who was forced off during Sunderland’s 4-2 win over Gillingham in February, has been sidelined with a fractured fibula.
While progress has been positive for the Scot, speaking at this afternoon’s press conference ahead of the Wembley showdown with Portsmouth, Ross admitted the game has come a little too soon for the 30-year-old. 
The boss also confirmed Duncan Watmore will miss the remainder of the season while Will Grigg is expected to feature in the capital this weekend.
“Duncan Watmore will miss the rest of the season,” he said. 
“Chris Maguire is making good progress since fracturing his fibula, but Sunday will come too soon for him. 
“Will Grigg should be ok. He has done a lot of work with other staff members; he hasn’t trained properly but he should train over the next couple of days.
“The only other one we have any issues with is Adam Matthews,” he continued. “He came off late in our last league match and at this stage is still a doubt for Sunday, but we will assess him over the next day or so. 
“Other than that, we are fit and healthy and ready for Sunday.”
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1306
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Team news Empty Re: Team news

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-29, 9:52 am

The Echo has a fan survey of who they think should be in the team. Only 87% think McLoughlin should be in goal. What are the other 13% thinking? Maybe that they don't want him injured for the run-in? No one player got 100% but that one surprised me the most.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1306
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Team news Empty Re: Team news

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-29, 10:29 am

Kipper wrote:The Echo has a fan survey of who they think should be in the team. Only 87% think McLoughlin should be in goal. What are the other 13% thinking? Maybe that they don't want him injured for the run-in? No one player got 100% but that one surprised me the most.

Short memories or fairweather fans who don't know the history of the other keepers

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14524
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Team news Empty Re: Team news

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum