SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Rafa gone
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» thoughts
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» VAR again!
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» Retained List
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  fitz on 2019-03-31, 9:06 pm

I think because it is something of a nonsense trophy it is not too upsetting - if it was a loss in the FA cup or League cup final (that may be a once in a lifetime opportunity) then it would be pretty damn depressing - but this is just a shame.
fitz
fitz
Senior player
Senior player

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-04-01, 12:39 am

Would have been nice to have a bit of silver for confidence lifter, but all the more reason to buckle down for a run of wins where it counts most.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-04-01, 9:23 am

Well, I had a pretty enjoyable day despite the loss. I would have felt worse if we had not got that 2nd goal. Really though, we should have killed them off in the first half  - we were a class above but couldn't take that into the 2nd half and their goal was inevitable. I see Roker Report only gave Grigg a 5/10 but we really do need to find a way of using him better. I'm hoping that Maguire is back in the team soon and linking up with him well. The other score that I thought should have been more was Hume. He's really good going forward and has the pace to get back. That's what we need and what we were doing really well at the start of the season with Oviedo down that side. Must hang on to McGeady next season.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrapinic on 2019-04-01, 12:26 pm

Me and the Jinx have had a great weekend  apart from the result. Worst bit now 5 1/2 journey back home on Grand Central
Terrapinic
Terrapinic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 12:28 pm

Terrapinic wrote:Me and the Jinx have had a great weekend  apart from the result. Worst bit now 5 1/2 journey back home on Grand Central
I believe they sell alcohol, it may help

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-01, 12:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Terrapinic wrote:Me and the Jinx have had a great weekend  apart from the result. Worst bit now 5 1/2 journey back home on Grand Central

Five and a half hours, they will drink it dry  Laughing  drunken drunken

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-01, 12:47 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

They are stopping at Docaster for more supplies

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-04-01, 8:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

They are stopping at Docaster for more supplies
Nothing sold on the train, although they did come round dishing out bottles of water
After 2 days on the drink my liver was glad of it
Had a fantastic weekend despite the result
As had already been said I would have been more gutted if we hadn't took them to penalties, but didn't feel that bad at the end
Just need to bounce back on Weds
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum