SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» American Billionaire Group close to takeover
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:10 pm by Nostalgic

» Predictions week 04
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:50 pm by Lever Malone

» Loovens gone
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by barrowmackem

» SunderMad Connecticut branch
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:59 am by oxfordshire

» Chris Maguire on his difficult season at Bury
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-22, 6:40 pm by barrowmackem

» Cattermole
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-22, 6:37 pm by barrowmackem

» SUNDERLAND V AFC Wimbledon
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-22, 4:47 pm by Vincemac

» Leafue Table Mid week 3
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-21, 7:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 3
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-21, 7:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» RESULTS OF WEEK 2 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 3
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty2019-08-21, 9:59 am by Mackemneil

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-30, 10:45 pm

Hope they don't all forget the clocks go forward tonight ! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 11:00 pm

Looking at the videos I dont think many will know what year it is never mind what time

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-30, 11:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Looking at the videos I dont think many will know what year it is never mind what time
Back in the hotel, time for bed for us wrinklies

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 8:02 am

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Looking at the videos I dont think many will know what year it is never mind what time
Back in the hotel, time for bed for us wrinklies
But did you remember the clocks?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 8:39 am

I have no idea how many fans were in London last night but it was a lot. All looked like they had had a drink or two, all in happy mode, not one report so far of any trouble of any sort. Not many clubs could say that, fantastic fans, FANTASTIC.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 9:18 am

From my grandson to his mum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-31, 9:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:From my grandson to his mum

He's a lovely lad, takes after his grandfather  Very Happy

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-31, 10:19 am

Fantastic support! Makes me so proud love sunderland 

Sunderland fans take over Trafalgar Square ahead of the Checkatrade Trophy final (Image: James Hunter)
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 11:17 am

Hieronymus wrote:Fantastic support! Makes me so proud love sunderland 

Sunderland fans take over Trafalgar Square ahead of the Checkatrade Trophy final (Image: James Hunter)
What makes it even better is thousands of fans with drink but so far no reported trouble

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 11:19 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Fantastic support! Makes me so proud love sunderland 

What makes it even better is thousands of fans with drink but so far no reported trouble
And Charlie, Juan and Stewart turned up at Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square and joined in with no obvious security

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 12:50 pm

In Wembley Asda, cuppa and sandwich ( sod the expense ) not be long now.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 1:25 pm

vinkel wrote:In Wembley Asda, cuppa and sandwich ( sod the expense ) not be long now.
Thats the problem with London, it can turn your head and you just spend, spend, spend

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 1:32 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 1:46 pm

Greetings Fae Glasgow Ha'Way me Bonny Lads

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 1:51 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-03-31, 2:09 pm

Any live stream available? DSTV here in Cape Town aren't showing it Sad
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 2:53 pm

I'm listening on BBC Radio Newcastle

25 mins
0 .  0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 3:05 pm

35 mins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 3:09 pm

38 mins
Mcgeady.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 3:17 pm

Half time..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-31, 3:50 pm

I’ve unfortunately got to go out now but enjoyed the game so far.  mcGeady has been very good.  It’s getting a bit of a nail biter now, really hope you weather this storm and good luck.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-03-31, 4:00 pm

70 mins

Still 1..0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum