SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Play offs
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 7:45 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» From overseas
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by Silvers

» Peterborough V Sunderland
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Todays games watch
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Bottom Line........ 4 wins and we are up...
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Easter Monday
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyToday at 9:34 am by Terrapinic

» The half time challenge, love it
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Hieronymus

» It's Easter
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by Hieronymus

» Missing fans
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by gil t azell

» The story wont go away
Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 4:02 am by cretanmakem

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread Empty Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-25, 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SUNDAY 31ST MARCH 2019
Wembley Stadium
(Don't forget about ya clocks)

Only can be one topic this week and now I would guess 80/20 against me getting there but still time.
To everyone who is going, enjoy every minute and remember the occasion and atmosphere is the important thing but a win would be nice.
To all who cant get there, its live on Sky.
To all who dont have Sky, its live at a pub near you.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-03-31, 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-25, 12:18 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy 2019 Match Day Thread

Post  vinkel on 2019-03-25, 2:21 pm

Sod the football, how is the good lady.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-25, 2:29 pm

vinkel wrote:Sod the football, how is the good lady.
Back home thanks Vinkle, got her back late Saturday but still not great. She is sleeping a lot, in bed now and was let out on condition she takes new meds, rests and sees consultant in outpatients.

The slightest doubt, and I have many, and I wont go and will have no resentment. As you well know things can go down hill very quickly.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-25, 6:13 pm

Yep your good lady is more important than winning this.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-25, 6:14 pm

Excuse my ignorance here but if it is drawn at 90 mins is there extra time or straight to penna's?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-25, 6:21 pm

gil t azell wrote:Excuse my ignorance here but if it is drawn at 90 mins is there extra time or straight to penna'
Unlike previous rounds of the competition, the Checkatrade Trophy final will go to extra time before a penalty shoot-out if the scores are level after 90 minutes.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-25, 7:17 pm

Cheers Syd.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-26, 1:53 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2019-03-27, 11:09 am

Well I won't suffer the tension of Sunday since I'm off to the airport in a couple of hours, walking in the wilds of Andalucía for a week and internet access is not readily available, so I'll miss my daily dose of Sundermad.

My thoughts though will be in London on Sunday afternoon along with all the usual anxieties and I pray that all Sunderland fans are smiling at the end of the afternoon!!

Hope you all have a safe and memorable journey.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-27, 11:13 am

Argus wrote:Well I won't suffer the tension of Sunday since I'm off to the airport in a couple of hours, walking in the wilds of Andalucía for a week and internet access is not readily available, so I'll miss my daily dose of Sundermad.

My thoughts though will be in London on Sunday afternoon along with all the usual anxieties and I pray that all Sunderland fans are smiling at the end of the afternoon!!

Hope you all have a safe and memorable journey.
Enjoy your break but do they not have cars in Andalucia?

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-29, 6:32 pm

I know many are setting off tomorrow so have a good weekend and come home safe

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-29, 7:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I know many are setting off tomorrow so have a good weekend and come home safe

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-30, 9:55 am

Well it's been touch and go all week whether me and my boy would make it tomorrow. He had an op on Monday and is not walking too well. He's determined, I'm a bit concerned but he reckons he'll be alright on crutches. My prediction is we'll be there. How about you Syd?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 2:12 pm

Kipper wrote:Well it's been touch and go all week whether me and my boy would make it tomorrow. He had an op on Monday and is not walking too well. He's determined, I'm a bit concerned but he  reckons he'll be alright on  crutches. My prediction is we'll be there. How about you Syd?
No, was little hope but Annette tried to go upstairs on her own today and had a bad fall so its Sky for me.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-30, 2:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:Well it's been touch and go all week whether me and my boy would make it tomorrow. He had an op on Monday and is not walking too well. He's determined, I'm a bit concerned but he  reckons he'll be alright on  crutches. My prediction is we'll be there. How about you Syd?
No, was little hope but Annette tried to go upstairs on her own today and had a bad fall so its Sky for me.

Shame but you've got your priorities right. Take care both.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 2:58 pm

Wembley’s changing room for Sunderland is looking damn fine!

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-30, 5:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Wembley’s changing room for Sunderland is looking damn fine!
Not keen on the floor mind  tongue
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 7:15 pm

Our owners take to the streets of Trafalgar Square!

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-30, 7:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Our owners take to the streets of Trafalgar Square!
Love it. Just love it. Bet they have never seen owt like it.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-03-30, 7:55 pm

Fekin mental down there.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 8:16 pm

vinkel wrote:Fekin mental down there.
Come on, we want a photo of you with the Don

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-03-30, 8:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Syd, you can barely put one foot in front of the other. Its a sight to cherish.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 8:59 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Syd, you can barely put one foot in front of the other. Its a sight to cherish.
Watching it and it looks fantastic

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-30, 9:37 pm

Stewart Donald is in Trafalgar square the Covent Garden tonight, would love to know what is going through his mind.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum