SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

Something is dodgy

Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Something is dodgy

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-03-20, 9:44 pm

I think the Brexit mess has been engineered by MP's  they dont want it as they have so many investments dependant on us staying in the EU. Self interest at its best. A theory of mine but something is going on underhand in Westminster.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2729
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-21, 9:53 am

I voted leave and I would vote leave again, nothing I have seen changes my mind because I dont thin k BREXIT is bad, I do however feel that how our parliament has dealt with BREXIT is a disaster.

And I agree with you, the majority in parliament are remainers and they are doing a great job to ensure they win.

If they do win I have decided to join the selfish party, look after me and Annette and stuff the rest, none of them will ever get my vote again.

That said I do want the soft BREXIT on offer from labour but the media are probably seeing Corbyn off but. I read BREXIT will wipe out the Tories, I also read that BREXIT will wipe out labour so I'm not sure who will be left.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-21, 1:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I voted leave and I would vote leave again, nothing I have seen changes my mind because I dont thin k BREXIT is bad, I do however feel that how our parliament has dealt with BREXIT is a disaster.

And I agree with you, the majority in parliament are remainers and they are doing a great job to ensure they win.

If they do win I have decided to join the selfish party, look after me and Annette and stuff the rest, none of them will ever get my vote again.

That said I do want the soft BREXIT on offer from labour but the media are probably seeing Corbyn off but. I read BREXIT will wipe out the Tories, I also read that BREXIT will wipe out labour so I'm not sure who will be left.

What's the latest on Annette Syd? Is she back home?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-21, 7:33 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I voted leave and I would vote leave again, nothing I have seen changes my mind because I dont thin k BREXIT is bad, I do however feel that how our parliament has dealt with BREXIT is a disaster.

And I agree with you, the majority in parliament are remainers and they are doing a great job to ensure they win.

If they do win I have decided to join the selfish party, look after me and Annette and stuff the rest, none of them will ever get my vote again.

That said I do want the soft BREXIT on offer from labour but the media are probably seeing Corbyn off but. I read BREXIT will wipe out the Tories, I also read that BREXIT will wipe out labour so I'm not sure who will be left.

What's the latest on Annette Syd? Is she back home?
No still in hospital Dave in pain and on strong pain relief, she is however er determined to come home tomorrow. Long days for me but far worse for her. Thanks for asking Dave x

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-21, 7:37 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I voted leave and I would vote leave again, nothing I have seen changes my mind because I dont thin k BREXIT is bad, I do however feel that how our parliament has dealt with BREXIT is a disaster.

And I agree with you, the majority in parliament are remainers and they are doing a great job to ensure they win.

If they do win I have decided to join the selfish party, look after me and Annette and stuff the rest, none of them will ever get my vote again.

That said I do want the soft BREXIT on offer from labour but the media are probably seeing Corbyn off but. I read BREXIT will wipe out the Tories, I also read that BREXIT will wipe out labour so I'm not sure who will be left.

What's the latest on Annette Syd? Is she back home?
No still in hospital Dave in pain and on strong pain relief, she is however er determined to come home tomorrow. Long days for me but far worse for her. Thanks for asking Dave x
I hope she gets well soon
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7628
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-21, 7:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I voted leave and I would vote leave again, nothing I have seen changes my mind because I dont thin k BREXIT is bad, I do however feel that how our parliament has dealt with BREXIT is a disaster.

And I agree with you, the majority in parliament are remainers and they are doing a great job to ensure they win.

If they do win I have decided to join the selfish party, look after me and Annette and stuff the rest, none of them will ever get my vote again.

That said I do want the soft BREXIT on offer from labour but the media are probably seeing Corbyn off but. I read BREXIT will wipe out the Tories, I also read that BREXIT will wipe out labour so I'm not sure who will be left.

What's the latest on Annette Syd? Is she back home?
No still in hospital Dave in pain and on strong pain relief, she is however er determined to come home tomorrow. Long days for me but far worse for her. Thanks for asking Dave x

Give her my love  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-22, 10:19 am

Just spoken to Annette, docs been and she will not be home this week so she is not a happy bunny.
I have told her they dont like sending sick people home but they are TBH stuck


  • Blockages in aota, sorted with operation
  • Infected gall bladder, sorted with op
  • Nerve damage to spine, sorted with op
  • Acute abdominal pain, probably sorted with op



Just a few of Annette's physical health problems all solved with operation, one problem, consultant and doctors all say there is an 80% chance of her dying on the table.

And that is the problem, how do they get round it?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-22, 12:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Just spoken to Annette, docs been and she will not be home this week so she is not a happy bunny.
I have told her they dont like sending sick people home but they are TBH stuck


  • Blockages in aota, sorted with operation
  • Infected gall bladder, sorted with op
  • Nerve damage to spine, sorted with op
  • Acute abdominal pain, probably sorted with op



Just a few of Annette's physical health problems all solved with operation, one problem, consultant and doctors all say there is an 80% chance of her dying on the table.

And that is the problem, how do they get round it?
Hope all goes well mate 
Keep strong 
Love Vince and Pauline
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7628
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-22, 12:46 pm

Sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  Silvers on 2019-03-22, 3:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Just spoken to Annette, docs been and she will not be home this week so she is not a happy bunny.
I have told her they dont like sending sick people home but they are TBH stuck


  • Blockages in aota, sorted with operation
  • Infected gall bladder, sorted with op
  • Nerve damage to spine, sorted with op
  • Acute abdominal pain, probably sorted with op



Just a few of Annette's physical health problems all solved with operation, one problem, consultant and doctors all say there is an 80% chance of her dying on the table.

And that is the problem, how do they get round it?

Very best wishes....
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15479
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-22, 11:27 pm

Love and hugs (virtual ones anyway) to you both xx kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9982
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-03-23, 8:07 am

thinking of you and your wife Syd. Keep strong. finger cross

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2729
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-23, 8:14 am

Thanks everyone but TBH I know what happens next, they will discharge her, could even happen today.

Because they are stuck, or in the words of her consultant yesterday,"You are a mystery" they pump her full of antibiotics and pain relief to get her stats right then send her home because there is no more they can do, not their fault.

We are fine for a couple of weeks, it all starts again so 111, blue light and we do it all again. Annette has now been in hospital 3 times in the last 4 months.

But, she is still here and I have bought tickets and booked hotel for Rod Stewart in Glasgow in November, very good wheelchair seat so she will enjoy that. And come on boys, what greater love is there but to sit through a Rod Stewart concert, again, pretending you are enjoying it?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-03-23, 12:38 pm

Rod Stewart red

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2729
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-23, 12:50 pm

barrowmackem wrote:Rod Stewart red
You can tell her

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Something is dodgy Empty Re: Something is dodgy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum