SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
I have just realised EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire

» Predictions Mid week 07
I have just realised Empty2019-09-17, 1:20 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 11
I have just realised Empty2019-09-17, 7:57 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Week 10
I have just realised Empty2019-09-17, 7:54 am by canary-dave


I have just realised

Go down

I have just realised Empty I have just realised

Post  Guest on 2019-03-17, 3:43 pm

The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-17, 4:53 pm

Ditto
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6090
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-17, 5:07 pm

You should maybe change the 'I' to 'we' Vinkey Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 343
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-19, 6:06 pm

vinkel wrote:The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
I’m there the week after you so keep it tidy please.

Oh. And good luck.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-19, 6:44 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
vinkel wrote:The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
I’m there the week after you so keep it tidy please.

Oh. And good luck.
Have you got Spurs that week?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10447
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-19, 7:33 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
vinkel wrote:The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
I’m there the week after you so keep it tidy please.

Oh. And good luck.
Have you got Spurs that week?
No we’ve got Brighton at Wembley in the FA semi on the 6th April.

We have got spurs on the 9th but it’s at their brand new stadium (well maybe)

I’m going to both and it’s bloody expensive Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-19, 8:53 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
vinkel wrote:The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
I’m there the week after you so keep it tidy please.

Oh. And good luck.
Have you got Spurs that week?
No we’ve got Brighton at Wembley in the FA semi on the 6th April.

We have got spurs on the 9th but it’s at their brand new stadium (well maybe)

I’m going to both and it’s bloody expensive Crying or Very sad
Is that the one without any corners  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10447
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-19, 9:14 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
vinkel wrote:The next game I go to is a Wembley cup final  Very Happy .
I’m there the week after you so keep it tidy please.

Oh. And good luck.
Have you got Spurs that week?
No we’ve got Brighton at Wembley in the FA semi on the 6th April.

We have got spurs on the 9th but it’s at their brand new stadium (well maybe)

I’m going to both and it’s bloody expensive Crying or Very sad
Is that the one without any corners  Rolling Eyes
Yep that’s the one.  I read that article on here and it’s difficult not to laugh, short corners only please gents.

Our game should be only the second game to be played there so I’m expecting a few teething problems,  just hoping the bar’s fully operational.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

I have just realised Empty Re: I have just realised

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum