SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Cover your bits tomorrow EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» Good Luck
Cover your bits tomorrow EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Cover your bits tomorrow EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Cover your bits tomorrow Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil


Cover your bits tomorrow

Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  Guest on 2019-03-15, 2:48 pm

Wind rain sleet sun, bit of all sorts forecast for tomorrow.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  Guest on 2019-03-15, 2:51 pm

vinkel wrote:Wind rain sleet sun, bit of all sorts forecast for tomorrow.
Not from my seat ( wish I was there whatever the weather ) in front of the tv live stream from SAFC and beers ready chilling . 
Wrap up well you do not want the pneumonia I've had for the past two months .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-15, 3:41 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
vinkel wrote:Wind rain sleet sun, bit of all sorts forecast for tomorrow.
Not from my seat ( wish I was there whatever the weather ) in front of the tv live stream from SAFC and beers ready chilling . 
Wrap up well you do not want the pneumonia I've had for the past two months .

I hope you are well recovered Cretan  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14654
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-16, 8:38 am

Well Vink, you were spot on with your weather predictions, bloody awful outside and I don't see it getting any better.

Still I'm still pleased its a home game and I will be there, the buggers had better not let us down.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49239
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-16, 10:05 am

T shirt weather for us younguns  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5960
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-16, 10:07 am

gil t azell wrote:T shirt weather for us younguns  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
show some respect to your elders

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49239
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-16, 10:33 am

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:T shirt weather for us younguns  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
show some respect to your elders

Syd, I take no chances in that stadium. I shall be wrapped up like an eskimo.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5960
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-16, 8:42 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:T shirt weather for us younguns  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
show some respect to your elders

Syd, I take no chances in that stadium. I shall be wrapped up like an eskimo.
Yes and I was cold today 
Normally I’m fine
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7646
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-17, 12:55 am

Vincemac wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:T shirt weather for us younguns  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
show some respect to your elders

Syd, I take no chances in that stadium. I shall be wrapped up like an eskimo.
Yes and I was cold today 
Normally I’m fine

It was fine. I only had 5 layers on.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1396
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Cover your bits tomorrow Empty Re: Cover your bits tomorrow

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum