SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets EmptyToday at 9:47 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets EmptyToday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets

Go down

Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets Empty Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 6:48 pm

Sunderland AFC supporters who have secured a seat for the Checkatrade Trophy Final are advised that Ticketmaster will begin dispatching tickets on Friday 15 March.
Fans should receive their tickets approximately seven to ten days before the date of the final [Sunday 31 March].
A Ticketmaster customer services telephone line will be open from Wednesday 27 to Saturday 30 March between 9am and 5pm for Checkatrade Trophy Final queries and duplicate requests only.
The number for this customer services line will be 0333 003 5935.
Tickets will arrive until Tuesday 26 March, and anyone who has not received their ticket by then should contact the number above.
Supporters with international addresses are advised that their tickets will be held for collection at Wembley Stadium, and will not be posted.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum