SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Results Week 03
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Mackemneil

»  Rochdale v Sunderland
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 9:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 04
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Kipper

» The cliff edge is near
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Rovertsafc

» Latest Donald podcast
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 10:23 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

»  STEWART DONALD is ready to sell
Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Kipper

Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child

Go down

Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child Empty Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-12, 6:01 am

'Heartbreaking' reason WAG aborted birth of footballer's child 
7Sport Mon, 11 Mar 12:15 PM NZDT

Sports break - March 11
Seven Network

The partner of a jailed former England international has opened up on the devastating reason she chose to abort the birth of the couple’s second child.
Stacey Flounders, mother of former English Premier League star Adam Johnson’s daughter Ayla, said she made the gut-wrenching decision soon after the footballer’s arrest.
Ms Flounders discovered she was 10-weeks pregnant when Johnson was arrested for sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan.
“I couldn’t bring another baby into this world with everything going on,” Ms Flounders said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Johnson and Flounders have a young daughter together. Pic: Getty
“It was heartbreaking but I felt I had no choice.”

The charges against Johnson related to an incident where the former Sunderland star met top with the underage fan in his car in 2015.
Ms Flounders said she knew he would plead guilty in court for kissing the girl but said his admission of guilt for child grooming took her completely by shock.
“It was the moment I realised who Adam really was,” she said.
“I watched the man I had been in love with – the man I wanted to marry – disappear.
“I knew then that Adam was an arrogant man who had lied and lied.”
Johnson is reportedly set to be released from prison later this month, having served half of a six-year sentence.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Johnson has been serving a sentence for sexually assaulting an underage girl. Pic: Getty
Ms Flounders initially agreed to support him before the trial and was photographed in February 2016 with the footballer as they left Bradford Crown Court. The 29-year-old said she received abuse on social media as a result of the photograph and for standing by Johnson despite the charges.
“People said I must be getting paid by Adam, that I was a gold digger and a stupid bitch,” she said.
Ms Flounders gave evidence during the trial, telling the court that the couple had broken up and Johnson had admitted to cheating on her with “quite a few” women.
She said the former couple would remain friends following his release for the sake of their four-year-old daughter, but insisted she would not take him back.
“You can forgive but I will never forget what he has done,” she said.
“I would struggle to trust any man now.” 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child Empty Re: Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-12, 8:46 am

I find the Johnson story to be sad in every way and this is just one more part of a human disaster and how our actions can have such devastating circumstances.

I make no comment on her decision on abortion except to say that it must be one of the hardest decisions a woman must have to make and unless you are that woman you can never know what is going on in her mind.

For me Johnson received a very harsh punishment for the crime committed and that is not saying what he did was right.

He comes over to me as an arrogant fool who found fame and fortune and let both go to his head, he is not a man I find I like.  Its also hard to have sympathy when he see the 2 million pound mansion he has had built complete with swimming pool, bowling alley, cinema and 7 bedrooms or the fact that on his release he is off with the boys on a golfing holiday to chill out, not the bail hostel or streets that many find.

But putting aside my views on Johnson what I see is a young girl, maybe not a young innocent girl but young none the less who may well have bragged of her relationship with John son at the time but will probably find it becomes a dark cloud over her. 

A footballer who still has wealth but may well find that money does not automatically buy happiness.

Two families who will still love their children but may find they are not that proud of their actions.

And a woman who many will say is just a wag but in fact is a woman who has been betrayed, hurt and will be affected for many years.

All very sad.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child Empty Re: Heartbreaking-reason-wag-aborted-birth-footballers-child

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-12, 1:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I find the Johnson story to be sad in every way and this is just one more part of a human disaster and how our actions can have such devastating circumstances.

I make no comment on her decision on abortion except to say that it must be one of the hardest decisions a woman must have to make and unless you are that woman you can never know what is going on in her mind.

For me Johnson received a very harsh punishment for the crime committed and that is not saying what he did was right.

He comes over to me as an arrogant fool who found fame and fortune and let both go to his head, he is not a man I find I like.  Its also hard to have sympathy when he see the 2 million pound mansion he has had built complete with swimming pool, bowling alley, cinema and 7 bedrooms or the fact that on his release he is off with the boys on a golfing holiday to chill out, not the bail hostel or streets that many find.

But putting aside my views on Johnson what I see is a young girl, maybe not a young innocent girl but young none the less who may well have bragged of her relationship with John son at the time but will probably find it becomes a dark cloud over her. 

A footballer who still has wealth but may well find that money does not automatically buy happiness.

Two families who will still love their children but may find they are not that proud of their actions.

And a woman who many will say is just a wag but in fact is a woman who has been betrayed, hurt and will be affected for many years.

All very sad.

With you all the way Syd  Sad

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum