SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Something is dodgy
Today at 12:46 pm by canary-dave

» I agree with this
Today at 12:18 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 32
Today at 10:20 am by Derro Jimmy

» Match Day Thread
Today at 6:31 am by cyprussyd

» Tickets
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by vinkel

» Close to home
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by gil t azell

» John Bercow
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by gil t azell

» News: Club legend reveals how he almost became Sunderland manager during failed takeover bid
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by MrRAWhite

» Cup Final Info
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Kipper

» Happy Birthday Gil
2019-03-20, 10:15 pm by MrRAWhite

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Good luck

Go down

Good luck

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-11, 2:31 pm

To all SunderMadders looking for a ticket when stage two opens at 8 in the morning, hope you get one.

Supporters are advised that the Priority 2 sale window for Wembley tickets will open at 8am on Tuesday 12 March.
The Priority 2 period applies to:

• Supporters who have a recent home league ticket purchase history with the club (this refers to the previous two seasons, from 2017-18 onwards).

• Supporters with a purchase history from the 2016-17 season or beyond, who have also purchased a Walsall ticket. Please note, the Walsall ticket must be purchased by 10am on Monday 11 March in order to meet the criteria.

• SAFC International members.

Tickets will be on sale to supporters in the Priority 2 category from 8am on Tuesday 12 March. Supporters can buy online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by telephone on 0844 453 9015 (please note, this line is for bookings only, not enquiries).
Supporters are advised that following the season card hold priority sale period, there is now limited availability and they are not guaranteed a ticket in this period.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good luck

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-11, 4:17 pm

Supporters who are eligible to apply for tickets in the Priority 2 purchase period are advised that there has been a change to the on-sale times.
Online sales will now open at 10am on Tuesday 12 March and telephone bookings will be available from 11am.
Tickets in Priority 2 will be subject to availability and unfortunately, not everyone who is eligible to apply in this phase is guaranteed a ticket.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-11, 6:42 pm

Yes good luck to them. Delighted mine is sorted.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-11, 7:14 pm

Have 'we' received email confirmation of tickets sorted yet, 'cos I haven't !
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-11, 7:36 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Have 'we' received email confirmation of tickets sorted yet, 'cos I haven't !
I got mine on Monday afternoon

[th][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/th]

Thank you for your purchase on 08 March 2019
Your reference: 1xxxxx1

Your order details

Any items that are sent via post would be delivered to the following address unless you have chosen another method of delivery:

Mr Syd S Hutchinson 
Coxhoe
DURHAM
County Durham
DH6 4ES
UNITED KINGDOM

Tickets Purchased

[th]Member[/th][th]Area[/th][th]Row[/th][th]Seat[/th][th][/th][th]Class[/th][th]Face Value[/th][th]Subtotal face value[/th]
Portsmouth v Sunderland · Wembley Stadium · Sunday, 31 March 2019 (14:30)
Mr Syd S Hutchinson (421980)2086158Over 65£21.00
£21.00

[th]Total face value[/th][th]Wembley Booking Fee[/th][th]Wembley Postage Fee[/th][th]Total Amount Paid[/th]
£21.00
£2.40
£2.50
£25.90

Payments

Paid by Card

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-03-11, 9:03 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Have 'we' received email confirmation of tickets sorted yet, 'cos I haven't !
Got confirmation soon after booking monday morning.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-12, 5:57 am

I've had now't yet Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-12, 8:21 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I've had now't yet Sad
Look at your order history on the site Gordon, it will show you if you have indeed bought a ticket but I would be a wee bit concerned about the lack of an email confirmation.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-12, 9:11 am

cyprussyd wrote:
I got mine on Monday afternoon

[th][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/th]

Thank you for your purchase on 08 March 2019
Your reference: 1xxxxx1

Your order details

Any items that are sent via post would be delivered to the following address unless you have chosen another method of delivery:

Mr Syd S Hutchinson 
Coxhoe
DURHAM
County Durham
DH6 4ES
UNITED KINGDOM

Tickets Purchased

[th]Member[/th][th]Area[/th][th]Row[/th][th]Seat[/th][th][/th][th]Class[/th][th]Face Value[/th][th]Subtotal face value[/th]
Portsmouth v Sunderland · Wembley Stadium · Sunday, 31 March 2019 (14:30)
Mr Syd S Hutchinson (421980)2086158Over 65£21.00
£21.00

[th]Total face value[/th][th]Wembley Booking Fee[/th][th]Wembley Postage Fee[/th][th]Total Amount Paid[/th]
£21.00
£2.40
£2.50
£25.90

Payments

Paid by Card

I didn’t know you lived in Coxhoe Syd.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-12, 9:24 am

The world knows I live in Coxhoe, I never stop telling people. Coming to Coxhoe is like taking a step back in time, we have all the latest stuff like electric, gas and the tinternet but we also have community, old fashioned values and the club.

I read about knife crime, child abuse, racial tensions, we have none of those. We do however have poverty, many elderly people struggling, it breaks my heart when I go to the coop and see old people checking prices to make sure they can afford their food, pride means everyone else is paid before they get what they want.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-12, 9:26 am

cyprussyd wrote:The world knows I live in Coxhoe, I never stop telling people. Coming to Coxhoe is like taking a step back in time, we have all the latest stuff like electric, gas and the tinternet but we also have community, old fashioned values and the club.

I read about knife crime, child abuse, racial tensions, we have none of those. We do however have poverty, many elderly people struggling, it breaks my heart when I go to the coop and see old people checking prices to make sure they can afford their food, pride means everyone else is paid before they get what they want.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2019-03-12, 9:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:I've had now't yet Sad
Look at your order history on the site Gordon, it will show you if you have indeed bought a ticket but I would be a wee bit concerned about the lack of an email confirmation.
I have had confirmation etc, but out of interest what site is order history on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-12, 9:56 am

This site, and you need to register/login Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-12, 11:03 am

Got mine here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-14, 5:37 am

I've still had now't for tickets that I booked on saturday (the money's been taken from my account, though), but I have had an email confirmation for tickets booked on tuesday (almost instantly) !
I went to The Stadium on tuesday afternoon, and they assured me that saturday's are booked, but I've still had no confirmation in writing, so I'll not rest until they arrive. Does anyone have any idea how long it should take (bearing in mind the £2.50 delivery/postage charge that the greedy bastards are fleecing us by) ?

n.b. I don't expect anyone to say anything like 'by the 31st" Smile
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 7:23 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I've still had now't for tickets that I booked on saturday (the money's been taken from my account, though), but I have had an email confirmation for tickets booked on tuesday (almost instantly) !
I went to The Stadium on tuesday afternoon, and they assured me that saturday's are booked, but I've still had no confirmation in writing, so I'll not rest until they arrive. Does anyone have any idea how long it should take (bearing in mind the £2.50 delivery/postage charge that the greedy bastards are fleecing us by) ?

n.b. I don't expect anyone to say anything like 'by the 31st" Smile
Many on Twitter are asking the question when but so far no answer. The 31st is not long off so I would hope we have our tickets next week but that is just hope.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-14, 8:36 am

I'll be annoyed/concerned if I haven't received saturday's tickets by this saturday, and tuesday's by next tuesday . . . . keep them crossed, eh Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 8:49 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I'll be annoyed/concerned if I haven't received saturday's tickets by this saturday, and tuesday's by next tuesday . . . . keep them crossed, eh Wink
Yes its that irrational feeling and fear we all have, we know we have tickets, we know we dont need them until the 31st but we cant rest until we can see them, touch them and put them on the mantel piece so we can keep looking at them.

You bare not alone Gordon, I would estimate around 40,000 are thinking the same.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum