SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Portugal
After life EmptyToday at 10:33 am by Kipper

» Good Luck
After life EmptyToday at 10:13 am by Hieronymus

» SCMP
After life EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
After life Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
After life Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
After life Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
After life Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
After life Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
After life Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

» MACKEM_ALLSTAR, ready for big school
After life Empty2019-07-12, 2:49 pm by Mackemneil


After life

Go down

After life Empty After life

Post  Guest on 2019-03-10, 5:31 am

Wow wow wow watched all 6 episodes last night , truly brilliant , I laughed , cried , wet my pants over rice pudding and had that weird sad , troubled but happy mood all in one . 
After Life by Ricky Gervais is superb writing , brilliant acting and brings home the plight of the depressed .
And of course star of the show ,,,,, a fkn dog .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-10, 6:02 am

cretanmakem wrote:Wow wow wow watched all 6 episodes last night , truly brilliant , I laughed , cried , wet my pants over rice pudding and had that weird sad , troubled but happy mood all in one . 
After Life by Ricky Gervais is superb writing , brilliant acting and brings home the plight of the depressed .
And of course star of the show ,,,,, a fkn dog .
Is it a Netflix?

Ps. Just finished binging 'Designated Survivor'  ....loved it.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10396
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-10, 7:10 am

Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Guest on 2019-03-10, 7:50 am

canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
Not just you , bit like marmite luv or hate , me I love .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Guest on 2019-03-10, 7:51 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:Wow wow wow watched all 6 episodes last night , truly brilliant , I laughed , cried , wet my pants over rice pudding and had that weird sad , troubled but happy mood all in one . 
After Life by Ricky Gervais is superb writing , brilliant acting and brings home the plight of the depressed .
And of course star of the show ,,,,, a fkn dog .
Is it a Netflix?

Ps. Just finished binging 'Designated Survivor'  ....loved it.
On netflix all 6 released March 8th . just sitting down to watch them all again .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-10, 8:46 am

canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
I think that it's a toss-up between Gervais and Steve Coogan . . . . I just don't understand why people find them funny, 'cos they're simply not Rolling Eyes
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-10, 8:55 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
I think that it's a toss-up between Gervais and Steve Coogan . . . . I just don't understand why people find them funny, 'cos they're simply not Rolling Eyes

I agree about Coogan even though Alan Partridge is supposed to be Norwich based  Not funny at all  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-10, 9:01 am

I think its an age thing and understand why the older generation dont get it but, Bob Hope is no longer with us.

I am with the young ones and love Ricky

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-10, 10:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:I think its an age thing and understand why the older generation dont get it but, Bob Hope is no longer with us.

I am with the young ones and love Ricky

That's fine Syd but I really don't find them funny!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-10, 10:22 am

I have things recorded from last summer I still want to watch!! I get about an hour before I go to bed to watch TV, just not enough time to binge watch anything! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10019
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-10, 10:38 am

One of my favourite shows begins a new series tonight ,Midsomer Murders  good entertainment  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-10, 11:23 am

Hieronymus wrote:I have things recorded from last summer I still want to watch!! I get about an hour before I go to bed to watch TV, just not enough time to binge watch anything! Very Happy
I will very gently suggest its time to get your life balance right or you will end up in hospital.


  1. Daughter & grandchildren
  2. Steve, he will understand
  3. You



Everything else will survive without you, including the Labour party.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-10, 11:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I have things recorded from last summer I still want to watch!! I get about an hour before I go to bed to watch TV, just not enough time to binge watch anything! Very Happy
I will very gently suggest its time to get your life balance right or you will end up in hospital.


  1. Daughter & grandchildren
  2. Steve, he will understand
  3. You



Everything else will survive without you, including the Labour party.
Yes, I know - did have a few days in Spain last week and had some time to think and talk to Steve.

It is the dilemma of wanting to step down from my role as CLP Secretary, but not wanting to let people down and worrying about the few others who work just as hard to be lumbered if I do. Not wanting to let all the hard work of last 16 months go to waste either - such a big difference in North Northumberland now - people know there IS a Labour Party here now, and I know a lot of that is down to me and only one or two others who have pt our heart and soul into developing our presence.

But I also know I cannot continue like this either. Life is too short and the children are only little for such a short while. So  am looking for a "job" share to help me for the next 6 months before I relinquish my role and hopefully have a perfectly capable replacement already trained!. But I asked for someone to help back at AGM in November and no one offered - just going to have to make it clearer that someone helps or I step down anyway.

And thank you for caring dear friend - if you can't think of any other reason for keeping Sundermad going - this post and the many like it are why we need you and it!!! kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10019
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-10, 12:10 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I have things recorded from last summer I still want to watch!! I get about an hour before I go to bed to watch TV, just not enough time to binge watch anything! Very Happy
I will very gently suggest its time to get your life balance right or you will end up in hospital.


  1. Daughter & grandchildren
  2. Steve, he will understand
  3. You



Everything else will survive without you, including the Labour party.
Yes, I know - did have a few days in Spain last week and had some time to think and talk to Steve.

It is the dilemma of wanting to step down from my role as CLP Secretary, but not wanting to let people down and worrying about the few others who work just as hard to be lumbered if I do. Not wanting to let all the hard work of last 16 months go to waste either - such a big difference in North Northumberland now - people know there IS a Labour Party here now, and I know a lot of that is down to me and only one or two others who have pt our heart and soul into developing our presence.

But I also know I cannot continue like this either. Life is too short and the children are only little for such a short while. So  am looking for a "job" share to help me for the next 6 months before I relinquish my role and hopefully have a perfectly capable replacement already trained!. But I asked for someone to help back at AGM in November and no one offered - just going to have to make it clearer that someone helps or I step down anyway.

And thank you for caring dear friend - if you can't think of any other reason for keeping Sundermad going - this post and the many like it are why we need you and it!!! kiss
I will argue, disagree but never fall out and always care xx

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Guest on 2019-03-10, 2:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I have things recorded from last summer I still want to watch!! I get about an hour before I go to bed to watch TV, just not enough time to binge watch anything! Very Happy
I will very gently suggest its time to get your life balance right or you will end up in hospital.


  1. Daughter & grandchildren
  2. Steve, he will understand
  3. You



Everything else will survive without you, including the Labour party.
Yes, I know - did have a few days in Spain last week and had some time to think and talk to Steve.

It is the dilemma of wanting to step down from my role as CLP Secretary, but not wanting to let people down and worrying about the few others who work just as hard to be lumbered if I do. Not wanting to let all the hard work of last 16 months go to waste either - such a big difference in North Northumberland now - people know there IS a Labour Party here now, and I know a lot of that is down to me and only one or two others who have pt our heart and soul into developing our presence.

But I also know I cannot continue like this either. Life is too short and the children are only little for such a short while. So  am looking for a "job" share to help me for the next 6 months before I relinquish my role and hopefully have a perfectly capable replacement already trained!. But I asked for someone to help back at AGM in November and no one offered - just going to have to make it clearer that someone helps or I step down anyway.

And thank you for caring dear friend - if you can't think of any other reason for keeping Sundermad going - this post and the many like it are why we need you and it!!! kiss
I will argue, disagree but never fall out and always care xx
Please find the time to watch After life ,,, many things in this to make you realise how important you and your life really are .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-14, 7:35 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
I think that it's a toss-up between Gervais and Steve Coogan . . . . I just don't understand why people find them funny, 'cos they're simply not Rolling Eyes

Both about as funny as Chlamydia.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5959
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-14, 7:39 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
I think that it's a toss-up between Gervais and Steve Coogan . . . . I just don't understand why people find them funny, 'cos they're simply not Rolling Eyes

Both about as funny as Chlamydia.

Waddya mean? She's a lovely girl  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14653
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 7:48 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49236
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-15, 1:02 am

canary-dave wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Is it just me, I find Ricky Gervais the unfunniest man on TV?
I think that it's a toss-up between Gervais and Steve Coogan . . . . I just don't understand why people find them funny, 'cos they're simply not Rolling Eyes

Both about as funny as Chlamydia.

Waddya mean? She's a lovely girl  Embarassed
Was she  drunken

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10396
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

After life Empty Re: After life

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum