SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire

» Predictions Mid week 07
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 Empty2019-09-17, 1:20 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 11
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 Empty2019-09-17, 7:57 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Week 10
Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 Empty2019-09-17, 7:54 am by canary-dave

Checkatrade Trophy Final

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 Empty Re: Checkatrade Trophy Final

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-13, 5:09 pm

Kipper wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Well I will be going by car and doing there and back same day, car park booked at stadium, bus to far with my legs.

Please post ant info that may help others on here..

• Places to meet up, food, drink, chat
  • Ticket updates
  • Hotel and travel tips

I'm thinking of driving. North Yorks Supporters branch not putting on any transport. Where did you get car park sorted?
go on Wembley stadium car park site, events and you will see final. We are in the yellow car park, £30.00 for day

I'll try to make a decision by tomorrow. Now thinking of driving to Stanmore tube station and parking there for the day. It's just off the M1 and 10 mins to Wembley Park. Just wondering if it will be a bit of a nightmare trying to get out of Wembley after the match in a car.
Hello Kipper,  I’m not sure whether you intend to park up and walk or get the tube to Wembley Park tube station.  If you are getting the tube the Police advise using Wembley Park for the West side and Wembley Central for the East side.  I wouldn’t think there would be any trouble at the match but Wembley Central is easier for the East side anyway.

I don’t know what the queues were like at Wembley Central after the match in February but I saw the queue for Wembley Park and it was horrendous.  A mate of mine was in it and it took him 50 mins to get on the tube.

Thanks for the pointers. Appreciated.
Cancel above please Kipper as I’ve seen you have been allocated Boxpark as your fan zone so Wembley Park tube is better for that.  As I’ve said before Boxpark is brilliant and they’ll only allow fans with Sunderland tickets in.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy Final - Page 3 Empty Help

Post  Guest on 2019-03-13, 11:59 pm

I'm looking for one ticket for Wembley. Can anyone help? I got myself one in the 524 section but couldn't apply for two as I wanted. Already bought two train tickets from deepest Shropshire for the day out. It'll be a bit crap if me mate can't get in. Anyone got a spare?

Last edited by Blackcatfish on 2019-03-14, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-14, 5:46 am

It looks like a good schedule, and I've booked via 'Coach Innovations' Sydney (the staying overnight option), on your recommendation, so I hope that they're okay, otherwise . . . . well, it's your fault Wink

It seems to be very popular . . . . is anybody else from this little/select village going with them ?
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 7:21 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It looks like a good schedule, and I've booked via 'Coach Innovations' Sydney (the staying overnight option), on your recommendation, so I hope that they're okay, otherwise . . . . well, it's your fault Wink

It seems to be very popular . . . . is anybody else from this little/select village going with them ?
I am driving down and back in a day but would have loved to go on our branch bus, sadly for numerous reasons it was a none starter. I did hower like the look of the coach you are going on Gordon, hope you have a fantastic time.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-14, 1:11 pm

Sunderland AFC travel to Wembley Stadium in the final of the Checkatrade Trophy later this month. 
If you can’t make the trip to London, you can still get behind Jack Ross and his team here at the Stadium of Light, at our special cup final event featuring a live screening of the match.
You can join your fellow supporters in Quinn’s Sports Bar, the Business Lounge and the Magic Moments Bar, enjoying free movement between the three lounges, as you soak up the matchday atmosphere.
Tickets are just £10 per person and include a meal and a bottle of beer.
Places are limited so prompt booking is advised. Click here to book online
Event Itinerary, Sunday 31 March:
12pm - Doors open (entry via stadium reception) 
Bar open and food served
2.30pm - Match kicks off
3.15pm - Half time
7pm - Event ends

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: