SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: EmptyToday at 9:47 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: EmptyToday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

NEW TICKETING PARTNER:

Go down

NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty NEW TICKETING PARTNER:

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-05, 11:24 am

Sunderland AFC has joined forces with ticketing experts Ticketmaster, which will see the global organisation become the club’s new official ticketing partner.
With decades of experience in the ticketing and sports sectors, Ticketmaster will offer Sunderland AFC supporters a first-class, market-leading service for all their ticketing needs.
Among the many enhancements, a brand-new, mobile responsive ticketing website will be launched in the summer, affording a faster and improved ticket purchase experience for supporters.
Alongside this, a new stadium access system will be installed, bringing innovative technology to the Stadium of Light to improve the matchday experience for supporters.
Sunderland AFC managing director, Tony Davison, said: “Ticketmaster’s many years of experience as a market-leading brand will see them provide our supporters with a first-class ticketing service, which will significantly improve their user journey.
“We are delighted to be partnering with Ticketmaster and look forward to working alongside them to take our ticket service to the next level”.
Adam Newsam, managing director of Ticketmaster Sport, added: “Our goal is to enhance the fan experience from the moment a fan purchases their ticket, through to when they sit down in their seat on matchday. With our experienced team giving supporters a brand-new website and digital ticket capabilities, our cutting-edge technology will greatly improve the ticketing experience from start to finish. We look forward to a great partnership with Sunderland AFC.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

NEW TICKETING PARTNER: Empty Re: NEW TICKETING PARTNER:

Post  TooFarSouth on 2019-03-05, 12:29 pm

That's the end of decent ticketing then. It'll now be £30 for a ticket plus another £10 admin charges plus another £15 to print it at home!
TooFarSouth
TooFarSouth

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-05, 12:35 pm

TooFarSouth wrote:That's the end of decent ticketing then. It'll now be £30 for a ticket plus another £10 admin charges plus another £15 to print it at home!
Must admit I have used ticketmaster and am not a fan

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2019-03-05, 12:44 pm

Just the ticket then...... not...

Shocked
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-05, 2:10 pm

Ticketmaster are notorious for exploiting/ripping off fans, and, unfortunately, I see this as us potentially 'losing' our club again Sad

I hope that I'm wrong, and Donald Duck and his mates aren't taking advantage of our loyalty like previous hierarchies have !
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-05, 3:27 pm

Just a few things on this as it seems some are getting their kexs in a twist - been passed on some information...

- Ticket office NOT being downsized

- There WON'T be additional charges

- Club remain in charge of their own ticketing arrangements but have a different supplier

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2019-03-05, 3:43 pm

ticketeebooo then...

Very Happy
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-03-05, 3:54 pm

Silvers wrote:ticketeebooo then...

Very Happy

ten

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-05, 4:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Just a few things on this as it seems some are getting their kexs in a twist - been passed on some information...

- Club remain in charge of their own ticketing arrangements but have a different supplier
I'm sceptical about all of that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It also says that there'll be a new accessing system. We've already got a simple and very efficient system now (that works) so how are they going to make it better (or are they just going to change a system that works for the sake of being able to say that they've done something) ?

I don't expect you to know the answer, mind, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-05, 5:34 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Just a few things on this as it seems some are getting their kexs in a twist - been passed on some information...

I'm sceptical about all of that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It also says that there'll be a new accessing system. We've already got a simple and very efficient system now (that works) so how are they going to make it better (or are they just going to change a system that works for the sake of being able to say that they've done something) ?

I don't expect you to know the answer, mind, Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I dont know the answer and TBH would never ask the question, why should I. I go of what people do and so far the new people have, IMO been faultless so why go looking for problems?

What is the new system, well maybe one that does not break down leaving fans trying to get in, everything can be improved.

Still I will now go and enjoy tonight's game and leave others to find problems, each to their own.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-06, 10:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:

I dont know the answer and TBH would never ask the question, why should I. I go of what people do and so far the new people have, IMO been faultless so why go looking for problems?

What is the new system, well maybe one that does not break down leaving fans trying to get in, everything can be improved.

Still I will now go and enjoy tonight's game and leave others to find problems, each to their own.
When are the tickets for Wembley on sale 
I know there through ticketmaster only 
You can’t get any from safc ie go pick your seat 
Maybe now we will have to pat ticket price plus booking fee
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-03-06, 11:13 am

There's no doubt in my mind about that, Vince, despite what Syd said yesterday about there not being any additional charges . . . . I'm disgusted already Mad

There's been no announcement about when they're on sale, or how much they'll be (or by how much Ticketmaster will overcharge/take the piss out of us), yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-06, 11:56 am

My SAFC account now activated with ticketmaster ready to buy ticket when released

From club..
Full details of ticket prices, eligibility criteria and the sales process will be confirmed shortly.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-06, 12:18 pm

Portsmouths go on sale this Monday so would expect ours to go on sale as well

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum