SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Ground hopping fc new member
Take over bid EmptyToday at 6:03 pm by Hieronymus

» February is the key
Take over bid EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by cyprussyd

» The January Transfer Window
Take over bid EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
Take over bid EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by MrRAWhite

» I'm slightly worried
Take over bid EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by cyprussyd

» League Table Week 21
Take over bid EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 22
Take over bid EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» MK Dons v SAFC
Take over bid Empty2020-01-18, 11:19 pm by Safcy

» Man City announcement
Take over bid Empty2020-01-18, 1:21 pm by cyprussyd

»  Elliot Embleton
Take over bid Empty2020-01-17, 7:55 pm by gil t azell


Take over bid

Go down

Take over bid Empty Take over bid

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-03, 10:26 am

Less than a year after buying the club from Ellis Short, Stewart Donald's time as Sunderland owner could be edging towards a conclusion, with a report from The Sun on Sunday (3/3; page 61) suggesting that the Black Cats are bracing themselves for takeover bids.
Donald has brought a lot of stability to the Stadium of Light, and Jack Ross's men now have a fantastic chance of making their stay in League One a very brief one, with Sunderland two points off an automatic-promotion spot with a game in hand.

KEPA IS A DISGRACE

avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7832
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-03, 10:57 am

Vincemac wrote:Less than a year after buying the club from Ellis Short, Stewart Donald's time as Sunderland owner could be edging towards a conclusion, with a report from The Sun on Sunday (3/3; page 61) suggesting that the Black Cats are bracing themselves for takeover bids.
Donald has brought a lot of stability to the Stadium of Light, and Jack Ross's men now have a fantastic chance of making their stay in League One a very brief one, with Sunderland two points off an automatic-promotion spot with a game in hand.

KEPA IS A DISGRACE


Apparently he is still struggling financially. I can only assume if he is selling like Ellis then he has the club at heart. If true be interesting to see who it is.

Mike Ashley anyone? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6252
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  Vincemac on 2019-03-03, 11:12 am

gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Less than a year after buying the club from Ellis Short, Stewart Donald's time as Sunderland owner could be edging towards a conclusion, with a report from The Sun on Sunday (3/3; page 61) suggesting that the Black Cats are bracing themselves for takeover bids.
Donald has brought a lot of stability to the Stadium of Light, and Jack Ross's men now have a fantastic chance of making their stay in League One a very brief one, with Sunderland two points off an automatic-promotion spot with a game in hand.

KEPA IS A DISGRACE




Apparently he is still struggling financially. I can only assume if he is selling like Ellis then he has the club at heart. If true be interesting to see who it is.

Mike Ashley anyone? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7832
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-03, 12:11 pm

Any new owner with Donald's heart and deep pockets would be welcome.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50146
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-03, 12:18 pm

I get into my seat at opening time, 1.30 and interestingly both Sterling and McGeouch were both out early doing fitness tests before the Plymouth game.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50146
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-03, 1:30 pm

Load of tosh says Donald

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50146
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-03, 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50146
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-04, 11:07 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exactly! The Sun is a disgusting rag not fit to..... (you can fill in the blanks) Razz
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10340
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  Guest on 2019-03-04, 2:06 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Take over bid D0wLYeiWsAE77wV?format=jpg&name=large
Exactly! The Sun is a disgusting rag not fit to..... (you can fill in the blanks) Razz
I tried and it is worse than izal bog roll when I was a nipper at school ,,,, scratched me arse and left more than it removed ,,,, need more info ???
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-04, 2:24 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exactly! The Sun is a disgusting rag not fit to..... (you can fill in the blanks) Razz
I tried and it is worse than izal bog roll when I was a nipper at school ,,,, scratched me arse and left more than it removed ,,,, need more info ???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50146
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Take over bid Empty Re: Take over bid

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum