SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
Questions from Plymouth fan EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire

» Predictions Mid week 07
Questions from Plymouth fan Empty2019-09-17, 1:20 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 11
Questions from Plymouth fan Empty2019-09-17, 7:57 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Week 10
Questions from Plymouth fan Empty2019-09-17, 7:54 am by canary-dave

Questions from Plymouth fan

Go down

Questions from Plymouth fan Empty Questions from Plymouth fan

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-27, 5:56 pm

Hi 

A Plymouth Argyle fan here. I manage fans website Pasoti and ahead of the game next Saturday I wonder if you or one of your members would kindly answer some questions for publication on Pasoti? 

1. What are your thoughts and views on Plymouth Argyle this season?

2. We've currently sold 1,300 tickets for the game, do you have any helpful tips for Argyle fans for pubs to drink in or car parking etc?

3. What are your thoughts on your season so far, are Sunderland fans happy with the progress made this season?

4. We all enjoyed the Netflix series, would you say that was a fair reflection of the club during that particular season?

5. You were able to spend £4 million on Will Grigg during the January transfer window, could you give us a brief description of the current financial situation at Sunderland, for instance do you still receive Premier League parachute payments? 

6. Finally, your prediction for the game on Saturday? 

I hope this is ok.

Many thanks

Ian

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Questions from Plymouth fan Empty Re: Questions from Plymouth fan

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-27, 6:03 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Hi 

A Plymouth Argyle fan here. I manage fans website Pasoti and ahead of the game next Saturday I wonder if you or one of your members would kindly answer some questions for publication on Pasoti? 

Like all teams we have met this season none can be taken for granted including Plymouth

2. We've currently sold 1,300 tickets for the game, do you have any helpful tips for Argyle fans for pubs to drink in or car parking etc?
The Colliery Tavern is next to the ground and welcomes home and away fans. Street parking in industrial estate next to ground and if you ask police on duty there is normally away parking

3. What are your thoughts on your season so far, are Sunderland fans happy with the progress made this season?

4. We all enjoyed the Netflix series, would you say that was a fair reflection of the club during that particular season?
I enjoyed even if it was painful at times, hope this years is better

5. You were able to spend £4 million on Will Grigg during the January transfer window, could you give us a brief description of the current financial situation at Sunderland, for instance do you still receive Premier League parachute payments? 
Debts written off but still losing around 5 mil per season and owner Stewart Donald chipped in for Grigg. Donald has not spent parachute payments to build up funds for if we go up.

We seem to be starting to get some momentum and we will score but, can we keep a clean sheet

Hope you enjoy your visit 

I hope this is ok.

Many thanks

Ian

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-27, 7:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Hi 

You will be treat with the respect you deserve and you do have some bloody good fish n chip shops ao I like ya's.
    I would be surprised if you encountered any trouble in any of the bars. As stated already The Colliery Tavern is right next to the ground. 
    More than happy.
    Can't bring myself to watch it.
 Not sure.
    Hoping for a win obviously. I think the result will depend on Plymouths game plan. Come for a point and you will probably get it. Come for the win and I think SAFC will win.
I hope this is ok.

Many thanks

Ian

gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-02-27, 7:59 pm

Hi 

I wish you well this season....apart from when you play us Very Happy 

You will find a nice welcome in all pubs...as stated the Colliery Tavern is closest to the ground and welcoming

Majority of fans are happy with the progress although we have a few idiots who still see us as a premier league team that should hammer every team we play Mad

2nd nightmare relegation in a row...painful watching but eye opening to events that season

We are still losing money but the owners have a business plan to sort that...last parachute payment is earmarked for players IF we go up I believe

Hopefully a home win...but as other teams have proved this season it has to be earned

I hope this is ok.

Many thanks

Ian
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down