SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
If/when we get to the checkatrde final EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
If/when we get to the checkatrde final EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

If/when we get to the checkatrde final

Go down

If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty If/when we get to the checkatrde final

Post  Guest on 2019-02-25, 11:26 am

Who from here will be going.

Back to top Go down

If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty Re: If/when we get to the checkatrde final

Post  Vincemac on 2019-02-25, 11:32 am

vinkel wrote:Who from here will be going.
We don’t know the kick off time yet
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

If/when we get to the checkatrde final Empty Re: If/when we get to the checkatrde final

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-25, 12:07 pm

Would love to go and we have two buses on, one a day bus and one a overnight bus with a stay in London on the Saturday.

My problem is the bus, my legs cant take that long on a bus so if I did go it would be drive down early Sunday, book into hotel, probably the Hilton next to stadium and stay there Sunday night to drive back Monday.

Or do I just watch it on Sky.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-25, 12:42 pm

99% sure I'll go but not sure how I'll get there yet.

Will they release tickets on the SAFC site - how will that work?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-02-25, 12:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Would love to go and we have two buses on, one a day bus and one a overnight bus with a stay in London on the Saturday.

My problem is the bus, my legs cant take that long on a bus so if I did go it would be drive down early Sunday, book into hotel, probably the Hilton next to stadium and stay there Sunday night to drive back Monday.

Yeh. Would go 
If I new the kick off time can’t make arrangements 
Dot land back till about  01 30
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-25, 1:21 pm

Kipper wrote:99% sure I'll go but not sure how I'll get there yet.

Will they release tickets on the SAFC site - how will that work?
Well if the last final is anything to go by all season card holders are guaranteed one ticket through SAFC ticket office. Last time I got mine through the branch so that we all sat together and it cost then price of ticket plus 20 quid bus fare.

The more I think about it the more tempted I am to book on the day bus through the branch.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-25, 3:03 pm

My plan at the moment is, to London Saturday morning day at leisure. Saturday night Covent Garden a few bevies.sunday morning a little scout around then tube to Wembley, after winning something to eat then into centre for celerbrations. Clear the head Monday morning the home after lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-25, 4:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Would love to go and we have two buses on, one a day bus and one a overnight bus with a stay in London on the Saturday.

We stayed at the Hilton and it was perfect, it’s not cheap but as you say the location is fantastic for having a drink in the bar while the crowds die down.

If you get there I hope you are allocated the West side as there’s a converted warehouse half way up Wembley way called Boxpark.  They only allow the fans from the west side in so it’s very relaxed, plenty well staffed bars and loads of quality street food stalls. It was one of the highlights of the trip.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum