SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

Sunderland AFC v Plymouth Argyle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty Sunderland AFC v Plymouth Argyle

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-23, 7:01 pm

A weeks rest then its a home game next Saturday against Argyle, can we make three wins in a row, of course we can.

Slowly the starting 11 is shaping up with the keeper, back 4, midfield two and McGeady and Grigg certain starters. Only the right wing is to be decided, Watmore, Morgan or Gooch and TBH all will do a job there but Morgan did himself no harm today.

Cant wait to take my seat.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-03-02, 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty Re: Sunderland AFC v Plymouth Argyle

Post  Guest on 2019-02-23, 7:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A weeks rest then its a home game next Saturday against Argyle, can we make three wins in a row, of course we can.

Slowly the starting 11 is shaping up with the keeper, back 4, midfield two and McGeady and Grigg certain starters. Only the right wing is to be decided, Watmore, Morgan or Gooch and TBH all will do a job there but Morgan did himself no harm today.

Feckin hooligan, leave the seats alone.

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty Re: Sunderland AFC v Plymouth Argyle

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-23, 8:01 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:A weeks rest then its a home game next Saturday against Argyle, can we make three wins in a row, of course we can.

Feckin hooligan, leave the seats alone.
I thought they were yours when you paid for them

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-23, 8:32 pm

As always I expect us to win but they had a pretty decent result today.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-02-24, 3:14 pm

Plymouth are bang in form, could be a toughy. Then so are we, bring it on.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-24, 3:43 pm

barrowmackem wrote:Plymouth are bang in form, could be a toughy. Then so are we, bring it on.
I cant remember the last game that was not a toughy in this league but every result has gone with us this weekend, maybe now is the time.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-25, 12:16 pm

I know we all love Watmore but on Saturday he must be on the bench at best so that this man starts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-25, 12:45 pm

I do believe you're right.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-25, 5:08 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I know we all love Watmore but on Saturday he must be on the bench at best so that this man starts

Agree. As I have said before Dunc is a great impact sub running tiring defenders ragged and getting the ball into the corner running the clock down.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-25, 6:24 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-28, 8:15 pm

Ross sweating on a few key players but he would not say who

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-28, 8:21 pm

looking like a good crowd to cheer the boys on

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-28, 10:24 pm

As long as what they do.

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-03-01, 8:52 am

09 should be one of the first names on the team sheet now
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-01, 9:25 am

The team is near that picks itself stage and if everyone is fit apart from Oviedo and Maguire its do we start Gooch or Morgan in Maguires place, Morgan for me.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-01, 10:25 am

Plymouth bringing over 1500 fans so a good atmosphere hopefully.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-01, 12:50 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-01, 4:06 pm

The Beacon of Light’s popular Fan Zone will return this weekend when Sunderland AFC host Plymouth Argyle in Sky Bet League One.
Over 46,000 supporters turned out on Boxing Day to back the Black Cats against Bradford City, and more than 3,000 of them streamed through the Beacon’s doors to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
This Saturday, the Beacon will once again be the number one spot for pre-match entertainment, with a host of activities planned throughout the countdown to kick-off.
Hosted by Frankie Francis, the indoor Fan Zone will be open from 12.30pm, with live music kicking things off before the Wise Men Say Podcast take centre stage for a live Q&A.
Black Cats past and present will also be in attendance, with former midfielder Kieron Brady following the first-team players onto the Fan Zone stage.
Foundation of Light’s Commercial Director and General Manager, Phil King, said: “The Beacon of Light’s Boxing Day Fan Zone was immensely popular with supporters of all ages.
“We are looking forward to opening our doors to supporters once again, and we have a wide range of pre-match activities planned to provide pre-match entertainment for all the family.
“From podcasts and players to live music, its great to see all elements of the SAFC family coming together on what promises to be another exciting matchday at the Stadium of Light.”
There will be a range of food on offer from the Beacon of Light’s café and supporters will be also able to purchase alcoholic and soft drinks on site.
The Fan Zone is open to home and away fans, but supporters are advised to arrive early as capacity is limited.
View the full itinerary below…
FAN ZONE ITINERARY
12:30: Fan Zone opens
12.30:
 Live music
13.00: Pre-match Q&A with the Wise Men Say Podcast 
13.00: Kids coachingand games by FoL coaches on the rooftop pitch
13.30:
 Meet the first-team players 
13.45:
 Kieron Brady onstage 
14.00:
 Samson & Delilah 
14.10:
 Live music 
14.30:
 Countdown to KO

Tickets for Saturday’s game are still on sale, starting from £7.50 for supporters under-16 and £20 for adults.
To secure your seat and back the Lads’ promotion push, please visit websales.safc.com, call 0371 911 1973 or visit the Stadium of Light ticket office.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-01, 8:23 pm

LUTON TOWN V ROCHDALE
SOUTHEND UNITED V BARNSLEY
SUNDERLAND V PLYMOUTH
PORTSMOUTH V BRADFORD

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-03-02, 4:17 am

Nothing to do with Plymouth but interesting.

JEROME Sinclair is working on scoring scruffy goals in training as he attempts to get off the mark for Oxford United.

The striker has made an impact since arriving in a loan move from Watford on deadline day in January.

But ahead of tomorrow’s home game with Scunthorpe United, Sinclair is yet to find the back of the net himself.

The 22-year-old said: “I’ve had a lot of chats with the manager about this.

“In training I tend to score a lot of the beautiful goals where you whip it into the top corner, but in a league like this those opportunities don’t come as regularly.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-02, 7:43 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-02, 8:50 am

Today's playlist

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-02, 11:37 am

cyprussyd wrote:Today's playlist

What, no Fleetwood Mac ?

I’ll get my coat.  red
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland AFC v  Plymouth Argyle Empty Chatbox Open

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-02, 3:10 pm

Have opened Chatbox if anyone around?
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-02, 6:25 pm

Plymouth were poor.

1st half best I have seen for a long long time.
2nd half we were poor but we got what we needed.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum