SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» All the best for next season
Interesting fact EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Sid MCFC

» Next season
Interesting fact EmptyToday at 8:20 am by Panther

» It happens...
Interesting fact EmptyToday at 8:10 am by Hieronymus

» Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY
Interesting fact EmptyToday at 7:35 am by barrowmackem

» New Home Strip
Interesting fact EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Interesting fact EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Heaven or Hell
Interesting fact EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Hieronymus

» Stewart Donald
Interesting fact EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Come back Theresa
Interesting fact Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Interesting fact Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave


Interesting fact

Go down

Interesting fact Empty Interesting fact

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-02-16, 2:10 pm

After last night we have claimed 19 points from a losing position...4 wins 7 draws

Although I would rather we never went behind it shows what fight and never say die attitude we now have in the team...
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Interesting fact Empty Re: Interesting fact

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-16, 2:16 pm

oldblackcat wrote:After last night we have claimed 19 points from a losing position...4 wins 7 draws

Although I would rather we never went behind it shows what fight and never say die attitude we now have in the team...
The exact opposite to last season, and the season before

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49142
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Interesting fact Empty Re: Interesting fact

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-02-16, 5:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:After last night we have claimed 19 points from a losing position...4 wins 7 draws

Although I would rather we never went behind it shows what fight and never say die attitude we now have in the team...
The exact opposite to last season, and the season before
To be honest Syd, think you need to go back to the Championship team under Roy Keane to times when going behind didn't mean defeat 
The fact we've scored in every game this season always give me hope
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Interesting fact Empty Re: Interesting fact

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-16, 5:54 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:After last night we have claimed 19 points from a losing position...4 wins 7 draws

Although I would rather we never went behind it shows what fight and never say die attitude we now have in the team...
The exact opposite to last season, and the season before
To be honest Syd, think you need to go back to the Championship team under Roy Keane to times when going behind didn't mean defeat 
The fact we've scored in every game this season always give me hope
You are right J and despite the below par performances I have seen enough to believe that run of wins is not far off.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49142
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Interesting fact Empty Re: Interesting fact

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum