SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got my pass, have you got yours?
did anyone else notice EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» Good Luck
did anyone else notice EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
did anyone else notice EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
did anyone else notice Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

did anyone else notice

Go down

did anyone else notice Empty did anyone else notice

Post  Guest on 2019-02-16, 11:30 am

At least on one occasion last night I saw Leabitter behind the 2 centre backs, wtf was he doing there.

Back to top Go down

did anyone else notice Empty Re: did anyone else notice

Post  Guest on 2019-02-16, 11:31 am

Helping out I expect..
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-16, 11:49 am

Silvers wrote:Helping out I expect..
Very Happy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-16, 11:59 am

Up to now I havent seen anything that makes him better than Catts or McGeuch.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-16, 1:37 pm

gil t azell wrote:Up to now I havent seen anything that makes him better than Catts or McGeuch.
I dont think the return of the Cat is far away, forget his football ability we need his leadership.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-02-16, 1:39 pm

vinkel wrote:At least on one occasion last night I saw Leabitter behind the 2 centre backs, wtf was he doing there.
Did anyone notice his passing was poor last night to say the least
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-02-18, 10:07 am

As it has been since his return, unfortunately Crying or Very sad

As Syd says, hopefully it won't be long before we see the return of the Catt . . . . for his ability as well as his undoubted leadership [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not having a captain isn't helping [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-18, 6:48 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:As it has been since his return, unfortunately Crying or Very sad

As Syd says, hopefully it won't be long before we see the return of the Catt . . . . for his ability as well as his undoubted leadership [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not having a captain isn't helping [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And although I do not like knocking SAFC players Honeyman isnt the answer imo.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-18, 8:40 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:As it has been since his return, unfortunately Crying or Very sad

I like Honeyman.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-18, 8:42 pm

gil t azell wrote:

I like Honeyman.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-18, 9:09 pm

Kipper wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

I like Honeyman.

So do I. Puts a shift in, chips in with the odd goal just dont have him as captain material.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-02-19, 12:28 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Kipper wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

I like Honeyman.

So do I. Puts a shift in, chips in with the odd goal just dont have him as captain material.
I like honeyman 
I think he fits in well
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-02-19, 12:49 pm

Leadbitter for me is technically very good however he slows the play down when playing through him he needs to move the ball quicker.
That has been the problem for a lot of games now we are not closing opposition teams down and when getting the ball not moving it quick enough.
We now have the pace upfront but it is no use playing long balls to head when our main target man(WYKE) is better having it played to feet.
I think Grigg will come good but he likes to play off the defenders shoulders the ball must come to feet or at least put it down the channels because he does have pace.
Well hopefully it may come off tonight 3-1 to the lads
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-19, 1:53 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Leadbitter for me is technically very good however he slows the play down when playing through him he needs to move the ball quicker.
That has been the problem for a lot of games now we are not closing opposition teams down and when getting the ball not moving it quick enough.
We now have the pace upfront but it is no use playing long balls to head when our main target man(WYKE) is better having it played to feet.
I think Grigg will come good but he likes to play off the defenders shoulders the ball must come to feet or at least put it down the channels because he does have pace.
Couldn't agree more. When we move the ball forward with pace we're so much better. Leadbitter did my head in against Accrington when he got the ball and seemed to look at every other player on the pitch before he made a decision. Cattermole has done my head on previous occasions looking for that safe backpass. When McGeoch played last he had a great game and I don't understand why he was dropped.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-19, 2:37 pm

Kipper wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Leadbitter for me is technically very good however he slows the play down when playing through him he needs to move the ball quicker.
Couldn't agree more. When we move the ball forward with pace we're so much better. Leadbitter did my head in against Accrington when he got the ball and seemed to look at every other player on the pitch before he made a decision. Cattermole has done my head on previous occasions looking for that safe backpass. When McGeoch played last he had a great game and I don't understand why he was dropped.
He can only have been dropped for one reason, local lad Leabitter was signed with experience so need to have his chance. Now however Ross has some big calls to make, he has seen Cattermole, Leadbitter, Power and McGeoch up close. We can be sure he will play his captain so what does he do?

His keeper is nailed on but at full back and centre back he again has calls to make.

McGeady will get a wing place but who goes on the other wink, Gooch who had the place, Morgan who has looked dangerous out there or will Watmore be fit.

Maguire will I think play behind Grigg and taking Wykes place.

Time to find that settled winning side.

Pleased I'm not Ross.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-02-19, 2:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
He can only have been dropped for one reason, local lad Leabitter was signed with experience so need to have his chance. Now however Ross has some big calls to make, he has seen Cattermole, Leadbitter, Power and McGeoch up close. We can be sure he will play his captain so what does he do?

His keeper is nailed on but at full back and centre back he again has calls to make.

McGeady will get a wing place but who goes on the other wink, Gooch who had the place, Morgan who has looked dangerous out there or will Watmore be fit.

Maguire will I think play behind Grigg and taking Wykes place.

Time to find that settled winning side.

Pleased I'm not Ross.
I agree with you Syd
It’s up to Ross to know his best 11 infact 18
I’m sure he can do that 
We have enough good ish players to pick a formation from 
And I think your right honeyman will start when fit
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-20, 6:56 pm

Our corners have improved significantly since Leds started taking them. For that reason alone he is worth his place.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum