SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» New Home Strip
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:01 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlton v Sunderland
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:21 pm by Kipper

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:50 am by Vincemac

» Silvers
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:11 am by cyprussyd

» You are shit
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

» Just love Keano
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Kipper

» Jack Rodwell MK 2
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by canary-dave

» Man Citeh!!!!
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:30 am by canary-dave

» Football Finances
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 Empty2019-05-19, 10:26 am by Hieronymus

» Get your tissues before viewing
Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 Empty2019-05-18, 3:51 pm by Hieronymus

Sunderland v Accrington Stanley

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Accrington Stanley

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-02-15, 4:57 pm

gil t azell wrote:Regardless of who he picks or what formation we will be extremely happy when we come home  from the SoL tonight with a bloody good display and a few goals. Grigg hat trick and a few more from others.
Hope you are right Gil - Grigg could use the confidence boost of at least one goal - and will do the team and the supporters the power of good too Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Accrington Stanley - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Accrington Stanley

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-02-15, 10:48 pm

First half hopeless, 2nd half after going 2 down fought back.. particularly when Maguire came on.
 Mcgeady MoM for me...after Tuesday he was much improved.

Wyke need not pull on the shirt again

Play offs beckon (I hope)

Gregg's will score won't he?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-15, 10:55 pm

Really not sure what to make of that and I'm not sure what Ross does on Tuesday night.

The Grigg/Wyke partnership did not work but the Grigg/Maguire partnership may but not in a 4-4-2.

My first sighting of Dunne left me unimpressed and I would be tempted to go back to a Baldwin Flanagan pairing with Matthews and Oviedo at full back.

A front three of McGeady, Grigg and Maguire and a middle three of, dont know.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-02-15, 11:23 pm

Was it just me or did the pitch look like a ploughed field tonight every time the ball was played along the bottom it bobbled all over the place, hope it’s not turning into a typical div 1 pitch
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-16, 8:59 am

Dunne. Very poor. Was that his old team tonight. Normally a lot better and more composed.

O9. This is Jack Ross to blame. He is a midfielder NOT  a right back. Get Matthews in at left back and get O9 in midfield. Takes me back to the Brucie days and round holes square pegs day. Play him in his proper position.

Leadbitter. No better than Catts or McGeuch on his first couple of games.

Grigg is at least getting into the correct positions to score and once that first goes in I think he will be banging ib hat tricks every game.

Once again I thought it was ridiculous not having the Spurs lad on the bench. As I have stated earlier methinks he was a panic buy in the event we did not get Grigg. 

We need pace down both wings with 2 in the middle now. I have said it before we do not have a good defence and our midfield is a bunch of midgets so just do it Lutons way and go all out attack. 

Every team up here this season has had big imposing lads plus pace. We had no pace in that team last night until the Celtic kiddy came on.

Rant over. Will still be there cheering the cuddlies on and hoping for this win to start a consecutive run of wins to get us into the automatic places.

PS, surely Charlie n Stewart are not gambling on more big bucks from a Wembley play off are they?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Proudtobeabuddy on 2019-02-16, 9:56 am

Hi guys I’m a St Mirren fan and I watched the game last night . I thought your boys were going to snatch a winner at the end but it was a great comeback nonetheless. I know it’s not easy but I would urge patience because you’ve got a great manager in Jack Ross who given the time will take your team back to the top. Lewis Morgan will get you goals too when he properly settles he’s a great talent. Long term Jack will build something to last not just quick fixes which it seems has been happening to your team in recent years. Good luck on gaining promotion this season I think you’ll do it!
Proudtobeabuddy
Proudtobeabuddy

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-02-16, 2:04 pm

Proudtobeabuddy wrote:Hi guys I’m a St Mirren fan and I watched the game last night . I thought your boys were going to snatch a winner at the end but it was a great comeback nonetheless. I know it’s not easy but I would urge patience because you’ve got a great manager in Jack Ross who given the time will take your team back to the top. Lewis Morgan will get you goals too when he properly settles he’s a great talent. Long term Jack will build something to last not just quick fixes which it seems has been happening to your team in recent years.  Good luck on gaining promotion this season I think you’ll do it!
I have every confidence in Jack Ross....the only "fans" that are criticising at the moment are "fans" that haven't adjusted to the pressure drop from the Premier to the 3rd division they still see us as a premier team...in reality Ross is rebuilding the side from scratch and doing a great job imo

Nice of you to post btw like
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-02-16, 4:40 pm

oldblackcat wrote:
Proudtobeabuddy wrote:Hi guys I’m a St Mirren fan and I watched the game last night . I thought your boys were going to snatch a winner at the end but it was a great comeback nonetheless. I know it’s not easy but I would urge patience because you’ve got a great manager in Jack Ross who given the time will take your team back to the top. Lewis Morgan will get you goals too when he properly settles he’s a great talent. Long term Jack will build something to last not just quick fixes which it seems has been happening to your team in recent years.  Good luck on gaining promotion this season I think you’ll do it!
I have every confidence in Jack Ross....the only "fans" that are criticising at the moment are "fans" that haven't adjusted to the pressure drop from the Premier to the 3rd division they still see us as a premier team...in reality Ross is rebuilding the side from scratch and doing a great job imo

Hear hear! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-02-16, 5:48 pm

oldblackcat wrote:

Think you've got it spot on Paul
Too many of our fans have forgotten which league we're in and how we got there
Owners who care and "get" the club, management stability and payers who don't give up are the key to progress
Just give them the time to do it
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum