SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Donalds latest podcast EmptyToday at 8:02 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Donalds latest podcast EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Donalds latest podcast Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Donalds latest podcast Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Donalds latest podcast Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

Donalds latest podcast

Go down

Donalds latest podcast Empty Donalds latest podcast

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 7:25 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Donalds latest podcast Empty Re: Donalds latest podcast

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 8:01 pm

A must listen to IMO

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 10:32 pm

Many have doubted Donald's motive for being here, tell everyone we are skint, why did we not hold Maja to his contract.

All answered in this podcast.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-03, 10:40 am

Sorry to go on about this podcast but IMO it is the most powerful to date, and the most embarrassing for all true fans.

You have to question the sanity of anyone who sends abusive and threatening PM's to the owner.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-02-03, 10:55 am

Excellent pod cast all the people who tweeted abuse should listen to it....even though Donald has said most have appologised 

He talks sense and it's great knowing we have a plan for the long term which should benefit the club in the future

The one thing that stands out for me is his statement that we shouldn't have short term memories on what people have done when we run into hard times when specifically referring to the manager....the more he talks the more I believe we have genuine people running the club who want the best for the club

One thing I believe the fans should do....get behind him and let him get on with rebuilding the club because if they don't and continue to abuse him he could walk away and I believe we'll have thrown away our best chance for a long time to see what we all want...an established top flight club challenging for trophies
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-03, 11:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sorry to go on about this podcast but IMO it is the most powerful to date, and the most embarrassing for all true fans.

You have to question the sanity of anyone who sends abusive and threatening PM's to the owner.

Whilst the internet brings many benefits, it also allows evil trolls to say awful things that would mean prosecution in any other form

Young teenage girls are self harming and committing suicide because of social media.

The wives of William and Harry are subject to horrific tirades, Harry's wife in particular with racist abuse.

Imho there should not be total anonymity so that trolls can be brought to book

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-03, 11:14 am

oldblackcat wrote:Excellent pod cast all the people who tweeted abuse should listen to it....even though Donald has said most have appologised 

He talks sense and it's great knowing we have a plan for the long term which should benefit the club in the future

The one thing that stands out for me is his statement that we shouldn't have short term memories on what people have done when we run into hard times when specifically referring to the manager....the more he talks the more I believe we have genuine people running the club who want the best for the club

One thing I believe the fans should do....get behind him and let him get on with rebuilding the club because if they don't and continue to abuse him he could walk away and I believe we'll have thrown away our best chance for a long time to see what we all want...an established top flight club challenging for trophies
Agree with all of that.

When I had my boxing day in the boardroom one thing stood out a mile and that was Charlie and Stewart who looked nothing like directors and everything like fans.

Our MD did the meet and greet thing with directors and VIP's, our owners came in, said hello, had a drink and some lunch. I sat right behind Donald and in front of Charlie in the directors box. Charlie in particular was simply a fan going through the full range of wtf was that, pass the f*cking ball and a massive ger in when we scored, no polite applause from him.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-03, 11:33 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sorry to go on about this podcast but IMO it is the most powerful to date, and the most embarrassing for all true fans.

Whilst the internet brings many benefits, it also allows evil trolls to say awful things that would mean prosecution in any other form

Young teenage girls are self harming and committing suicide because of social media.

The wives of William and Harry are subject to horrific tirades, Harry's wife in particular with racist abuse.

Imho there should not be total anonymity so that trolls can be brought to book
You’ve taken the words out of my mouth there.

Like all bullys and cowards they’d run a mile if they were ever outed or fronted up.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-02-06, 9:50 pm

Thanks for posting  like

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down