SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Fowler
Sunderpitt and his golf EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
Sunderpitt and his golf EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by gil t azell

» Dave
Sunderpitt and his golf EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-15, 8:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Ross
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-15, 5:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-14, 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-14, 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-14, 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Sunderpitt and his golf Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

Sunderpitt and his golf

Go down

Sunderpitt and his golf Empty Sunderpitt and his golf

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-30, 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderpitt and his golf Empty Re: Sunderpitt and his golf

Post  Guest on 2019-01-30, 1:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderpitt and his golf DyKXGN7WkAAM-OB?format=jpg&name=small

I've tried playing in the snow..  need to use Orange balls and putting is impossible

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-31, 7:39 pm

Never ever played golf. Thought I couldnt afford it. Thought it was for la ti dahs. Been to the driving range a couple of times but thats it. Never seem to have the time to try now.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-31, 8:25 pm

I gave up golf when I discovered I could throw the clubs further than I could hit the ball  Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 12:43 pm

canary-dave wrote:I gave up golf when I discovered I could throw the clubs further than I could hit the ball  Twisted Evil
Golf’s a great game Dave.  Unfortunately you have to put a fair few frustrating hours in before even contemplating going on a course.  Then it just gets harder.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-01, 12:48 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I gave up golf when I discovered I could throw the clubs further than I could hit the ball  Twisted Evil
Golf’s a great game Dave.  Unfortunately you have to put a fair few frustrating hours in before even contemplating going on a course.  Then it just gets harder.

Other than hitting a little ball with long sticks into a little hole.. which nobody does well consistently not even Tiger. It's a very social thing.. no golf tomorrow but we will all turn up and have coffee and 2nd breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 12:55 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Other than hitting a little ball with long sticks into a little hole.. which nobody does well consistently not even Tiger. It's a very social thing.. no golf tomorrow but we will all turn up and have coffee and 2nd breakfast
It’s only when you play it you realise all the benefits and certainly the 19th is right up there.

Unfortunately I didn’t play very much last year due to various reasons despite paying a small fortune on membership fees.  I’m determined to get back into the routine this year.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-01, 3:16 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

It’s only when you play it you realise all the benefits and certainly the 19th is right up there.

Unfortunately I didn’t play very much last year due to various reasons despite paying a small fortune on membership fees.  I’m determined to get back into the routine this year.
Maybe we could meet up and our senior golfers could take on your under 9's, under 21's could be a hard game for our lot.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 3:37 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Maybe we could meet up and our senior golfers could take on your under 9's, under 21's could be a hard game for our lot.
Hopefully our u21s will not be playing your good selves again.

And by that I mean ANY bloody game!!  LOL
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-02-01, 3:47 pm

Can I just clarify, I don't begrudge anyone playing a game they enjoy, but for me personally, I'm with Mark Twain ,it's a good walk spoiled  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 3:50 pm

canary-dave wrote:Can I just clarify, I don't begrudge anyone playing a game they enjoy, but for me personally, I'm with Mark Twain ,it's a good walk spoiled  like
Listen Huckleberry,  keep out of this.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-01, 4:05 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Can I just clarify, I don't begrudge anyone playing a game they enjoy, but for me personally, I'm with Mark Twain ,it's a good walk spoiled  like
You bare allowed to beat him up, he is a canary fan not one of us, well he is one of us but not in a footballing way. He is the Norwich answer to Man U fans, supports a team over on the east but lives over on the west.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-01, 4:10 pm

Apparently although a brilliant author his coordination was somewhat lacking, not always capable of clapping his hands together or timing moments of mutual bliss

Therefore he used his undoubted talents to mock something frustratingly he was not capable of

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-01, 4:13 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

I try to ensure an early tee off on Saturdays, a game of golf then followed by a football match at the SoL.. out for a couple of jars/quiz night... good day

Although the past couple of Saturdays I have partnering a 2 year old in singing and dancing... looking at the weather more of the same tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 4:52 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

I try to ensure an early tee off on Saturdays, a game of golf then followed by a football match at the SoL.. out for a couple of jars/quiz night... good day

Although the past couple of Saturdays I have partnering a 2 year old in singing and dancing... looking at the weather more of the same tomorrow
By Saturdays I’m assuming you play in the comps then.  I’m only a 6 day member now as comps started to naff me of a little,  I have a lot more fun when I’m out now.

I also love playing different courses especially abroad,  it’s strange but the harder the course the better chance I have of playing reasonably well.  Probably because I concentrate more.

I’ve never played on the day of the match though,  sadly the pubs pull is stronger than me. Embarassed
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-02-01, 4:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
You bare allowed to beat him up, he is a canary fan not one of us, well he is one of us but not in a footballing way. He is the Norwich answer to Man U fans, supports a team over on the east but lives over on the west.
No need to swear Syd.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-01, 5:00 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
No need to swear Syd.
Sorry

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-05, 7:03 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-02-05, 7:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ten ten ten

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-06, 7:10 am

4 men were having there usual 4 ball and were about half way round the course near a road. As a convoy of card past on a nearby road one of the group stopped playing took of his cap and stood in a respectful pose. One of his playing partners said that is very good of you to pause like that as the funeral acts past..  well the man replied she was a good and dutiful wife for over 30 years

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2019-02-06, 2:20 pm

sunderpitt wrote:4 men were having there usual 4 ball and were about half way round the course near a road. As a convoy of card past on a nearby road one of the group stopped playing took of his cap and stood in a respectful pose. One of his playing partners said that is very good of you to pause like that as the funeral acts past..  well the man replied she was a good and dutiful wife for over 30 years
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-02-06, 2:48 pm

sunderpitt wrote:4 men were having there usual 4 ball and were about half way round the course near a road. As a convoy of card past on a nearby road one of the group stopped playing took of his cap and stood in a respectful pose. One of his playing partners said that is very good of you to pause like that as the funeral acts past..  well the man replied she was a good and dutiful wife for over 30 years
The old ones are always the best eh? Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-02-06, 4:03 pm

Hieronymus wrote:

And Sunders is very old  Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-06, 4:46 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

And Sunders is very old  Laughing
I cant spell hold but I know he is ancient, very ancient

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum