SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
»  Rochdale v Sunderland
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by fitz

» Bolton have postponed their game against Doncaster tonight.
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by gil t azell

» Watmore
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:48 pm by canary-dave

» The cliff edge is near
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:21 am by oldblackcat

» Results Week 03
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by oxfordshire

» Predictions week 04
Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 Empty2019-08-19, 6:51 pm by gil t azell

Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 6:08 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Yep our keeper very good, again MoM probably.. although Ross's winger was good as well

I was giving Wyke the chance to get up to speed after a lay off due to injury.... it would appear he is up to speed..ponderous.. mind few crosses for him to head

A very tight game especially first half.. 

Gregg's is required asap

I said before the game I would take a scrappy 1-0.. so yes 3 points and jog on
Wyke is a proven goal scorer at this level so its a misery to me why he is struggling.

Yep I agree.. but atm he is a dud
a mistery even and a misery

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-02-02, 6:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Yep our keeper very good, again MoM probably.. although Ross's winger was good as well

I was giving Wyke the chance to get up to speed after a lay off due to injury.... it would appear he is up to speed..ponderous.. mind few crosses for him to head

A very tight game especially first half.. 

Gregg's is required asap

I said before the game I would take a scrappy 1-0.. so yes 3 points and jog on
Wyke is a proven goal scorer at this level so its a misery to me why he is struggling.

Yep I agree.. but atm he is a dud
a mystery even and a misery

Edited

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-02, 6:36 pm

Morgan is fast and looked decent

Stirling is going to be a handful................... when he puts the correct studs in. Maybe tried to hard but made some good runs. 

O9 class regardless of where the lad is played.

Not going to knock Wyke. Yes he needs to win more headers and yes he needs to start using his weight to knock defenders but he is usually isolated against big defenders. The ball was played to his feet once today and he held it up and laid it off. Is that his fault or our system not utilising him to his best.

Agree about the scores for the rest.

We now have a week or so with the new lads to build up their fitness and JR to try new formations.

Finally any SAFC footballer who cannot take a corner and at least get past the first man should be thrown over the Wearmouth bridge. We had 3 lads tody about the same height as basketball players who gathererd at the edge of the goalmouth and I have absolutley no idea wtf they had practiced. Our set pieces including throw ins are pathetic.

Having said that a win is a win and my prediction would have been correct if it hadnt been for a typo error.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-02, 6:41 pm

gil t azell wrote:Morgan is fast and looked decent

Stirling is going to be a handful................... when he puts the correct studs in. Maybe tried to hard but made some good runs. 

Not going to knock Wyke. Yes he needs to win more headers and yes he needs to start using his weight to knock defenders but he is usually isolated against big defenders. The ball was played to his feet once today and he held it up and laid it off. Is that his fault or our system not utilising him to his best.

We now have a week or so with the new lads to build up their fitness and JR to try new formations.

Finally any SAFC footballer who cannot take a corner and at least get past the first man should be thrown over the Wearmouth bridge. We had 3 lads tody about the same height as basketball players who gathererd at the edge of the goalmouth and I have absolutley no idea wtf they had practiced. Our set pieces including throw ins are pathetic.

Having said that a win is a win and my prediction would have been correct if it hadnt been for a typo error.
I'll just agree with all of this.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-02, 6:44 pm

Kipper wrote:

Always knew you had good taste. like Very Happy
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-02-02, 7:24 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Kipper wrote:

Always knew you had good taste. like Very Happy
What a shame you don't do the player ratings for the RR. Talk about blowing smoke up backsides  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-03, 1:27 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: