SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Something is dodgy
Today at 12:46 pm by canary-dave

» I agree with this
Today at 12:18 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 32
Today at 10:20 am by Derro Jimmy

» Match Day Thread
Today at 6:31 am by cyprussyd

» Tickets
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by vinkel

» Close to home
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by gil t azell

» John Bercow
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by gil t azell

» News: Club legend reveals how he almost became Sunderland manager during failed takeover bid
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by MrRAWhite

» Cup Final Info
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Kipper

» Happy Birthday Gil
2019-03-20, 10:15 pm by MrRAWhite

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-26, 4:56 pm

Sat 02 Feb
KO 15.00

We go into this game in 5th place on 53 points however we have games in hand on all the teams above us, yes we have to win those games but I am confident we will.
No Maja for this game but who will we have?
Looking forward to it.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland v AFC Wimbledon

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-01-26, 5:48 pm

Draw no good have to win or slip further behind..
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-26, 6:23 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Draw no good have to win or slip further behind..

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-01-26, 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-26, 7:36 pm

I have consulted the stars and mixed up my balls and the omens say 6-0 to us

Goals from Maja 3. Defoe 2, Grabban 1

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-01-26, 8:01 pm

I did notice that Defoe scored on his debut for Rangers
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-27, 12:31 am

A very big and possibly season defining week with the window closing then some very big calls for Ross in his team selection.

Goalkeeper is easy but it then gets harder, Mathews or O'Nien? Baldwin, Flanagan and Dunn then Oviedo or James, if both are still here.

Midfield is even harder, Catts was a certainty but is not now and we should have Leadbitter.
Then we move to forward line,

A big week and big game, not an easy game but without doubt a must win game.

Things in Coxhoe mean I probably wont know until Saturday morning if I will make it, fingers crossed I do.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-27, 8:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A very big and possibly season defining week with the window closing then some very big calls for Ross in his team selection.

Goalkeeper is easy but it then gets harder, Mathews or O'Nien? Baldwin, Flanagan and Dunn then Oviedo or James, if both are still here.

Midfield is even harder, Catts was a certainty but is not now and we should have Leadbitter.
Then we move to forward line,

A big week and big game, not an easy game but without doubt a must win game.

Things in Coxhoe mean I probably wont know until Saturday morning if I will make it, fingers crossed I do.
Got to have Matthews at RB.

O9 should be in midfield with Mcguire and McGeady or Power. McGeuch the holding midfielder

Without signings Wyke & Watmore will probably be upfront. Hopefully Watmores goal last week will have given him the confidence to get a few more. Wyke needs another goal AND to be stronger (highly unlikely against Wimbledons brutes). Benji will be a good option to bring on. With signings who knows.

4-1-3-2. We need wins so I hope we are more attack minded at home.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 5:58 pm

George Honeyman is back in training ahead of Saturday’s mouth-watering clash with AFC Wimbledon.
The captain hasn’t featured the Lads’ December trip to Portsmouth, but he’s made a timely return to the fold, with a busy six-week period providing an opportunity to pick up a wealth of points.
Six points currently separate the Black Cats from top spot, but Jack Ross’ side have two games in hand over leaders Luton Town.
And after establishing the foundations for a title tilt, Honeyman urged players and fans alike to come together and achieve something special between now and the end of the campaign.
“I returned to training on Monday and I couldn’t be happier, as it’s been frustrating watching from the sidelines and I feel like I’ve missed a lot of games,” said the skipper.
“Credit to the boys, though, they’ve held it down and kept pace with the teams at the top during a busy period, and we’re ready to kick on.”
He continued: “We had a little break last weekend, which is something you don’t often get, and it’ll serve us well because the games are coming thick and fast.
“Everyone is refreshed, and I imagine the fans are as well, so we can’t wait to get back to the Stadium of Light this weekend and pick up three points.
“We’ve had a good season so far, but we’re now reaching the run-in and we have to take care of business.”
Tickets for Saturday’s game are on sale now. To secure your seat, click here, call 0371 911 1973 or visit the Stadium of Light ticket office.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-29, 6:25 pm

8-0.

We will line up with a different formation and accidentally will pull off a master stroke by absolutely thrashing them. 

And 3-2-1 wake up.

Anything but a win is a complete disaster. If we cannot beat the bottom team at home we have to question would it even be worth going up. Surely JR has to be more attack minded this week. Forget this two holding defensive midfielders. Attack and go for it. Then go for it some more and finally finish them off with even more.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-30, 1:40 pm

How come Wimbledon beat West Ham? Do they only come out to play when it's a big scalp?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-30, 2:28 pm

Kipper wrote:How come Wimbledon beat West Ham? Do they only come out to play when it's a big scalp?

No, it means Wet Sham are crap  Embarassed

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-01, 7:26 am

Well the window is closed, the snow is deep and tomorrow we have a game of football, the team will be Big John and 110 others, no idea who those ten will be, let's hope that Jack has some idea.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-01, 8:21 am

cyprussyd wrote:Well the window is closed, the snow is deep and tomorrow we have a game of football, the team will be Big John and 110 others, no idea who those ten will be, let's hope that Jack has some idea.

I think the ref may spot 111 players on the pitch.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-02-02, 12:41 am

Can't wait for tomorrow an  plenty of home game  coming up. Happy days.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 2:05 am

Well its 2 in the morning and here I am again unable to sleep, no idea why but its becoming a regular routine.

So what better than to look ahead to the game later today, the latest in an exciting game full of anticipation. Its strange because I never take it for granted that we will win but at the same time I just cant see us losing, This game sees the excitement going up a few notches with the thoughts of a few days ago, "Will we be OK without Josh" changing to, "I wonder what the team will be", even without Grigg we have so many options.

Many players will be out to impress and others will be fighting to keep their place and that can only be a good thing.

We know who the goalkeeper will be but after that, so many options for Ross to chose from.

A wrap up warm day yes but a game not to be missed.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-02-02, 6:28 am

I earlier predicted  during the week 8-0. 

I now realise that was ridiculous. I would now like to revise my score down to a more sensible 7-0.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-02-02, 7:54 am

gil t azell wrote:I earlier predicted  during the week 8-0. 

I now realise that was ridiculous. I would now like to revise my score down to a more sensible 7-0.
I vote should we do it you receive your customary 100 points  pirat

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-02-02, 8:58 am

Okay Durham County Council  will have gritted the roads today unlike yesterday when they seem to have forgot, so I will get to the game no problem

We will win today (we have to) and I do not mind a 1-0
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 9:31 am

sunderpitt wrote:Okay Durham County Council  will have gritted the roads today unlike yesterday when they seem to have forgot, so I will get to the game no problem

Well this post proves beyond doubt that there is indeed a God and that the Donald effect has now reached the outback that is Pittington.

The Rt Hon Sunderpitt is predicting a win.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-02-02, 9:39 am

gil t azell wrote:I earlier predicted  during the week 8-0. 

Il go with that
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-02-02, 9:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Okay Durham County Council  will have gritted the roads today unlike yesterday when they seem to have forgot, so I will get to the game no problem

Well this post proves beyond doubt that there is indeed a God and that the Donald effect has now reached the outback that is Pittington.

The Rt Hon Sunderpitt is predicting a win.

Well not so much a prediction more we just have to win, a draw or loss would be too much to handle... my fragile confidence would be shattered

As for Donald Drumpf.. how dare you associate me a labour MP (RtHon) with that racist toddler... he is more suited surely to the Lord of Coxhoe, who was born titled and rich and never done a day's work on his life, who regards being in the Directors box at SoL as his right

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2019-02-02, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 9:49 am

McLaughlin

Matthews, Dunne, Baldwin, James

Leadbitter, O’Nien, Honeyman

Morgan, Wyke, McGeady

And a very strong bench

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-02-02, 10:06 am

Well I'm gutted to say I wont be making today's game, Annette not good and I would be very uncomfortable about leaving her on her own.

Will be joining Barnsey on the radio.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2019-02-02, 10:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:Well I'm gutted to say I wont be making today's game, Annette not good and I would be very uncomfortable about leaving her on her own.

Will be joining Barnsey on the radio.

Tough Syd..

Family first
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down