SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Our next manager
From the Don EmptyToday at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid week 12
From the Don EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions week 12
From the Don EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 11
From the Don EmptyToday at 4:15 pm by Mackemneil

» League Table week 11
From the Don EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Totally unacceptable
From the Don EmptyYesterday at 9:41 pm by Hieronymus

» The Don on the takeover
From the Don EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» One for sidMCFC
From the Don EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Sid MCFC

» Oh Mr Ross
From the Don Empty2019-10-12, 10:02 pm by paddocklad

» Predictions Week 11
From the Don Empty2019-10-12, 1:37 pm by oldblackcat

From the Don

Go down

From the Don Empty From the Don

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-25, 9:49 pm

'Not long now!': Stewart Donald's message to Sunderland fans with transfer breakthrough near 

Stewart Donald has moved to reassure Sunderland fans 

MARK DONNELLY Email Published: 19:25 Friday 25 January 2019 

Stewart Donald has teased an imminent transfer breakthrough as Sunderland continue to eye new recruits. Jack Ross has made no secret of his desire to strengthen his squad during the winter window, with the Black Cats' chief eyeing up to three new additions in the final days of the window. 

So far, Sunderland have only managed to secure a deal for Burnley defender Jimmy Dunne - but they have several irons in the fire. Middlesbrough midfielder Grant Leadbitter is on the verge of returning to the Stadium of Light while the club have seen four bids for Wigan striker Will Grigg knocked-back. 

And with some fans starting to panic with just six days of the window remaining, Donald has moved to reassure them a breakthrough is not too far away. The Sunderland chairman, who told fans on Twitter that he had been 'very busy' working on deals, believes that all their concerns will be answered by the time 11pm on January 31 rolls around. "I am very hopeful by the time the window shuts fans will see that I have kept my word & done my very best to support Jack," he tweeted, in response to a supporter. "I know the trust the fans have placed in me to get it right.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum