SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Results Week 03
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Mackemneil

»  Rochdale v Sunderland
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 9:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 04
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Kipper

» The cliff edge is near
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Rovertsafc

» Latest Donald podcast
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 10:23 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

»  STEWART DONALD is ready to sell
Saturday 2nd February EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Kipper

Saturday 2nd February

Go down

Saturday 2nd February Empty Saturday 2nd February

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 11:18 pm

Two weeks before our next league game at home to AFC Wimbledon who sit rock bottom of division 1 on 23 points, we sit on 53.

2nd February 2 days after the January window closes so who we have we have and who has left will have left.

2 weeks to work, prepare, rest and recuperate, re focus.

This weekend we played the first of our can win run and by all accounts put on our worst performance to date so a very important two weeks ahead.

Tuesdays checkatrade game is important because it could take one step closer to Wembley and the checkatrade is only a worthless competition for the teams who done make Wembley, its a great day out and possible silverware to those who make it.

But its hard to concentrate on Tuesday evening when a must win game is next, breaking this run of draws is vital and please not lets break the run by losing.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday 2nd February Empty Re: Saturday 2nd February

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-20, 1:17 am

cyprussyd wrote:Two weeks before our next league game at home to AFC Wimbledon who sit rock bottom of division 1 on 23 points, we sit on 53.

2nd February 2 days after the January window closes so who we have we have and who has left will have left.

2 weeks to work, prepare, rest and recuperate, re focus.

This weekend we played the first of our can win run and by all accounts put on our worst performance to date so a very important two weeks ahead.

Tuesdays checkatrade game is important because it could take one step closer to Wembley and the checkatrade is only a worthless competition for the teams who done make Wembley, its a great day out and possible silverware to those who make it.

But its hard to concentrate on Tuesday evening when a must win game is next, breaking this run of draws is vital and please not lets break the run by losing.

A bit late there isn't it Syd...I know you're addicted to Netflix 

Best wishes my friend, I trust yesterday was one of the better ones & if not, today will be.  tea

Ps. Just make sure ya new mates in the posh seats don't let our leading goalscorer leave I love you

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum