SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

Sunderland v Manchester City U21

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 Empty Sunderland v Manchester City U21

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 6:44 pm

(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

Sid's bairns come to town looking for a reet royal drubbing and a proper northern kicking.

The citizens, daft name, manager Pup Gidoli is moaning like feck, he says it's because of fixture date but we know it's pure fear.

They may have the Ethihood or whatever its called but we have brand new red seats,need I say more.

Our glorious owner is an insurance baron, theirs I believe has a chain of petrol stations, well he sells oil.

We have proper English names like Mcgeady, Maguire, Maja, James, Onien and Mumba, they have Jesus FFS, blasphemy.

We have an English manager theirs is French or Italian, still in the EU anyway.

There, thats my impartial match preview done.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 Empty Re: Sunderland v Manchester City U21

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-01-19, 7:47 pm

Very well written syd. I know sid will think it is posted in jest but we know otherwise. We all know you can't spell the names of these damn foreigners. I think when they come into this country they should all adopt British names to make life easier for you but we know you can't spell most of these names either.

Only one question because of your vastly superior knowledge can you please let me know from which part of England our managers accent originates. I just can't place it.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v Manchester City U21 Empty Re: Sunderland v Manchester City U21

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 10:35 pm

Well after a hard day today this has made me smile - a lot. Thanks lads Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 10:37 pm

Lever Malone wrote:Very well written syd. I know sid will think it is posted in jest but we know otherwise. We all know you can't spell the names of these damn foreigners. I think when they come into this country they should all adopt British names to make life easier for you but we know you can't spell most of these names either.

Only one question because of your vastly superior knowledge can you please let me know from which part of England our managers accent originates. I just can't place it.
Manchester near London in Norfolk just south of Blackpool, dont you know anything?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-01-20, 8:44 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Lever Malone wrote:Very well written syd. I know sid will think it is posted in jest but we know otherwise. We all know you can't spell the names of these damn foreigners. I think when they come into this country they should all adopt British names to make life easier for you but we know you can't spell most of these names either.

Manchester near London in Norfolk just south of Blackpool, dont you know anything?
As you can see from my original posting I was asking the question because of your superior knowledge and your answer just shows how intelligent you are.    Laughing
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-20, 9:10 am

Lever Malone wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

As you can see from my original posting I was asking the question because of your superior knowledge and your answer just shows how intelligent you are.    Laughing
Thank you and this will be hard to understand but I am self taught

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-20, 12:01 pm

Got me tickets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=https://servimg.com/view/18367887/163][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=https://servimg.com/view/18367887/163][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url][/url]
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-01-20, 12:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

Sid's bairns come to town looking for a reet royal drubbing and a proper northern kicking.

The citizens, daft name, manager Pup Gidoli is moaning like feck, he says it's because of fixture date but we know it's pure fear.

They may have the Ethihood or whatever its called but we have brand new red seats,need I say more.

Our glorious owner is an insurance baron, theirs I believe has a chain of petrol stations, well he sells oil.

We have proper English names like Mcgeady, Maguire, Maja, James, Onien and Mumba, they have Jesus FFS, blasphemy.

Thjnk you'll find Jesus dosen't play for them....for some reason Hezu has it on the back of his shirt!
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-20, 2:39 pm

I think I may have some cognitive dissonance about this game. On the one hand I could not care two figs about the game, as I reckon the league is paramount... but I might yet go along and watch

Go figure...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-21, 2:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

I reluctantly admit Syd that made me smile. And I bloody hate smiling.

English manager??  William Wallace more like.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-21, 2:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Now that bits a tad insulting.  Near bloody London  Evil or Very Mad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-21, 2:27 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

Yes thats the man, William married Tom and Vera's Ross's girl, they had the corner shop at the end of 9th Street and they had young Jack. When Tom and Vera split up after that embarrassing episode with sailor young Jack took his mothers maiden name.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-21, 2:29 pm

I’m not sure what I’m doing tomorrow but quite fancy watching this.  How do I get onto that SAFCEE. I know it costs a tenner.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-21, 2:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

Yes thats the man, William married Tom and Vera's Ross's girl, they had the corner shop at the end of 9th Street and they had young Jack. When Tom and Vera split up after that embarrassing episode with sailor young Jack took his mothers maiden name.
I thought so.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-21, 2:40 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I’m not sure what I’m doing tomorrow but quite fancy watching this.  How do I get onto that SAFCEE. I know it costs a tenner.
You need to go on to

/www.safc.com

Then go on to live stream, not open n ow but will be tomorrow and you just register then buy. The stream comes on around 15 minutes before kick off, no commentary but life crowd noise, like being there but warmer.

Because my wife has just come out of hospital I cant go so have bought my stream.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-21, 2:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I’m not sure what I’m doing tomorrow but quite fancy watching this.  How do I get onto that SAFCEE. I know it costs a tenner.
You need to go on to

/www.safc.com

Then go on to live stream, not open n ow but will be tomorrow and you just register then buy. The stream comes on around 15 minutes before kick off, no commentary but life crowd noise, like being there but warmer.

Because my wife has just come out of hospital I cant go so have bought my stream.
Ok thanks Syd.  I wouldn’t normally watch the u21s but seen as they are playing your good selves I quite fancy it.

I genuinely don’t know who I want to go through.  I suppose as long as the kids give a good account of themselves I’ll be happy.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-21, 4:47 pm

Ticket sales have just gone over 12,000 and growing

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-21, 5:10 pm

Ethan Robson will return to the first-team fold when Sunderland host Manchester City Under-21s on Tuesday evening.
The midfielder has missed three months after limping off in the Lads’ 3-1 win over Carlisle United in October, but has battled his since way back to fitness.
Denver Hume, meanwhile, is also back in training following a prolonged spell in the treatment room, after requiring surgery on a knee injury suffered in September.
Speaking to safc.com, Ross provided the latest news from within the camp.
"Ethan will be involved with me in the squad tomorrow," said Ross.
"He hasn't played since the Checkatrade game against Carlisle in October, but he will be in the squad and will hopefully get some game time tomorrow."
He continued: "Denver is back training.
"He had joined in with little bits of training, and from this week he is back in full training again.
"This will be his first week back in full training after being out since the end of September, but he has looked good - fit and strong.
"But naturally, with being out for so long, he will have a couple of weeks at least of full training before we get him involved in games."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-22, 12:16 pm

Sunderland are just 180 minutes away from a Wembley final as Manchester City U21s come to town this evening.
Both vying for a place in the last four of this season’s Checkatrade Trophy, the Black Cats welcome the Citizens to the Stadium of Light, kick-off 7:45pm. 
The Black Cats have enjoyed a relatively straightforward route to the quarter-finals so far, seeing off Tyneside rivals Newcastle United under-21s in the previous round 4-0.
An own goal got the Lads on their way to victory on Wearside earlier this month before Charlie Wyke, Chris Maguire and Benji Kimpioka struck to add some gloss to the scoreline and overall display.
That win came after the Lads defeated Notts County in the round of 32 and finished top of group A, following wins over Sky Bet League Two side Morecambe and Carlisle United. 
Having conceded just once in 90 minutes, Jack Ross’ side now have real aspirations to reach Wembley, with Manchester City’s second string standing in their way from a place in the semi-final. 
City are into the last eight having seen off a host of Football League clubs - Shrewsbury Town, Crewe Alexander, Tranmere Rovers, Barnsley and Rochdale.
Coached by Paul Harsley, City’s youth have a wealth of talent at their exposal. However, it’s unclear yet as to what side the visitors are likely to field with the second-leg of their Carabao Cup tie at Burton Albion just 24 hours away also.
Ethan Robson will return to the first-team fold this evening. The midfielder has missed three months after limping off in the Lads’ 3-1 win over Carlisle United in October, but has battled his since way back to fitness. Denver Hume, meanwhile, is also back in training following a prolonged spell in the treatment room, after requiring surgery on a knee injury suffered in September.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE ACTION
Cash turnstiles are available for supporters wishing to turn up and pay on the night at the Stadium of Light. 
Turnstile numbers 29-32 in the Carling North Lower and 55-58 in the Roker End (South Stand) will be open from 6.30pm. Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for supporters aged under 16 or over 65. 
Streaming passes are also available for supporters unable to attend. 
BBC Radio Newcastle’s Nick Barnes will be broadcasting live right here on safc.com from 7:30pm. 
As ever, there will be comprehensive coverage across our digital channels including safc.com’s matchday blog and live updates on Twitter via @SunderlandAFC.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-22, 1:04 pm

West Ham United are keeping a close eye on Josh Maja - with a view to signing the Sunderland striker before loaning him back out. 

Maja is out of contract at the end of the season, having turned down the offer of a new deal at the Stadium of Light. Josh Maja is out of contract in the summer. The 20-year-old has been linked with a host of clubs in recent days, including Crystal Palace, Cardiff City, Middlesbrough, Celtic and Rangers. 

West Ham are keen on adding the player to their ranks, however, and are prepared to loan Maja out for 18 months should they complete his signing. That could be a deal that interests Sunderland, who face a decision over whether to sell the player now or keep him until the end of the season to aid their League One promotion push, but risk losing him for a minimal fee in the summer. 

Maja has scored 16 goals in his breakthrough season to showcase that he is capable of stepping up from League One, and the Hammers are understood to be keen to letting the player go out on loan to get more first-team experience, rather than play for their Under-23s. That would interest Sunderland, with manager Jack Ross saying last week: "It's a potential option, a potential solution if you like. "If he did go, then naturally we have to find a replacement at a time when we're also looking to strengthen in that area.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-22, 4:22 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-22, 5:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

I’ve done it, god forbid.

This may or may not be relevant but it’s 140 years to the day that the battle of Roukes Drift began.  Just thought I’d mention it.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-22, 5:19 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

This may or may not be relevant but it’s 140 years to the day that the battle of Roukes Drift began.  Just thought I’d mention it.
I hope we enjoy the game whatever the outcome.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-22, 5:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

like Please be gentle though.  Very Happy
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-22, 6:04 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
(Sid's kids)
Tuesday Jan 22nd
KO 19.45
Live on SAFSEE

like Please be gentle though.  Very Happy
I dont think it's the first time you have said that

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum