SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Our next manager
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid week 12
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions week 12
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 11
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:15 pm by Mackemneil

» League Table week 11
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Totally unacceptable
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:41 pm by Hieronymus

» The Don on the takeover
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» One for sidMCFC
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by Sid MCFC

» Oh Mr Ross
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty2019-10-12, 10:02 pm by paddocklad

» Predictions Week 11
 Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty2019-10-12, 1:37 pm by oldblackcat

Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 12:43 am

Well here we go again. well TBH here you go again, no match for me because it clashes with visiting times..

So lets hope that I get home to a good win, 3 points and up to second place, dont let me down now.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Scunthorpe United v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-19, 5:28 am

cyprussyd wrote:Well here we go again. well TBH here you go again, no match for me because it clashes with visiting times..

So lets hope that I get home to a good win, 3 points and up to second place, dont let me down now.

Love and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Annette xx

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-01-19, 6:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:Well here we go again. well TBH here you go again, no match for me because it clashes with visiting times..

Snap....here's hoping it's going to be  good news on both fronts for both of us like
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-19, 2:10 pm

Baldwin dropped to make way for the new lad.

Good bench tho.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 2:50 pm

canary-dave wrote:

Indeed from me too xx kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 3:03 pm

Am here and listening on radio - anyone want Chatbox? Question
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 3:57 pm

Portsmouth losing and Luton winning, we need 3 points and a far better second half.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 4:16 pm

MAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 4:18 pm

Woohoo! Magic Maja does what he does Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 4:32 pm

Maja goal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 4:35 pm

Can we score again please

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 4:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Can we score again please
Sadly no, but Scunthorpe managed to, so another draw  1-1 Crying or Very sad

Where would we be without Maja's goals? Shocked
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-19, 5:23 pm

Scunny were at home and had won their last four games ,they took until the 87th minute to equalise.

How is that a poor result?

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 5:28 pm

canary-dave wrote:Scunny were at home and had won their last four games ,they took until the 87th minute to equalise.

Who said it was? A point away is better than none, but we were not great today from what i heard, with even McLoughlin having a few scary moments.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-19, 5:31 pm

We it seems cannot score more than one goal or keep a clean sheet
  Tough times ahead....

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 5:39 pm

A disappointing result however I have no intention of joining in with doom and gloomers, why..

• THIRD IN TABLE
  • GAME IN HAND
  • TRANSFER WINDOW NOT CLOSED
  • A POINT AWAY TO AN IN FORM TEAM
  • A LONG WAY TO GO

So onward and upward, BTW I read Watmore is shite, Wyke is shite, maybe some fans are shite, just a thought.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-19, 5:47 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Scunny were at home and had won their last four games ,they took until the 87th minute to equalise.

Who said it was? A point away is better than none, but we were not great today from what i heard, with even McLoughlin having a few scary moments.

H, the idiots are out in force on Facebook  sack the board, sack the manager. It's pathetic and so counter productive.

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-19, 5:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A disappointing result however I have no intention of joining in with doom and gloomers, why..

• THIRD IN TABLE
  • GAME IN HAND
  • TRANSFER WINDOW NOT CLOSED
  • A POINT AWAY TO AN IN FORM TEAM
  • A LONG WAY TO GO

So onward and upward, BTW I read Watmore is shite, Wyke is shite, maybe some fans are shite, just a thought.

Perhaps it is because their surnames begin with a W? What derogatory term begins with  W...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-19, 6:13 pm

away point is a good point.

can't see any gloom and doom on here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-19, 6:43 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

H, the idiots are out in force on Facebook  sack the board, sack the manager. It's pathetic and so counter productive.
Oh that's okay - I take no notice of Facebook keyboard saddos (won't call them warriors as it demeans the term).
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 7:20 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Oh that's okay - I take no notice of Facebook keyboard saddos (won't call them warriors as it demeans the term).
The first Ross out posts on Twitter, I have no idea why Donald is still on there when I see some of the Tweets he gets and just to clarify, doom and gloomer are not on here, well unless we include Sunders who quite likes the tag.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-01-19, 7:33 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

The first Ross out posts on Twitter, I have no idea why Donald is still on there when I see some of the Tweets he gets and just to clarify, doom and gloomer are not on here, well unless we include Sunders who quite likes the tag.
Sounds like we weren't great, but still got a point away from home
Only lost 2 games all season
4 Points off top with a game in hand
Disappointed not to hang on for the win, but definitely no doom and gloom
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-01-19, 7:53 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Sack the board, sack the manager, sack everybody          Laughing
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-19, 7:58 pm

Just woken up to another disappointing draw. Two wins & four draws in the last six, we're in a form slump!

Do I care, no. 

Why, because I woke up & the effort being shown this season is light years ahead of those of the past few seasons.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-01-19, 9:56 pm

canary-dave wrote:

Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum