SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-12, 8:21 pm

Scunthorpe United v Sunderland
Sat 19th Jan
KO 15.00
Glanford Park

Our next game takes us down the coast to sunny Scunny, oh the memories.
But back to the football with questions to be asked,

• Will Maja be fit, will Maja be here?
  • Catts is back but will he start?
  • Will we change formation, back 3 or selection to bring Dunne in?
  • Will honeyman be back?

Scunthorpe sit in 15th place but I;m not sure if that means anything.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-01-19, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty Re: Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-12, 9:25 pm

0-7. Today is the day it all goes right. Yippee
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland -  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland Empty Re: Scunthorpe United v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-12, 9:27 pm

gil t azell wrote:0-7. Today is the day it all goes right. Yippee
like like like like like like like like

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-15, 4:39 pm

Maja and Catts back but Honeymen 50/50

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-15, 6:26 pm

What about Matthews? I would love to give O9 a chance in midfield.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-15, 6:46 pm

gil t azell wrote:What about Matthews? I would love to give O9 a chance in midfield.
I'm with you on that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-01-15, 11:55 pm

gil t azell wrote:What about Matthews? I would love to give O9 a chance in midfield.

Or bring Dunne into a back three between Flannagan and Baldwin, allowing O9 and Reece to play as genuine wing backs.

Catts and Power holding the midfield and Mguire, McGeady and Wyke up front
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-16, 12:06 am

Mackemneil wrote:

Or bring Dunne into a back three between Flannagan and Baldwin, allowing O9 and Reece to play as genuine wing backs.

No Maja

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-16, 9:28 am

Mackemneil wrote:

It's not a straight decision to bring Cattermole back in place of McGeoch who played well on Saturday. Cattermole's last couple of games were iffy.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-16, 9:39 am

vinkel wrote:
I'm with you on that.

Yes if Matthews is fit he can go at RB at some time probably in the 2nd half and O9 can then move into midfield.

If both Wyke and Maja play I would only play one winger..  Maguire to start. New CB on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-17, 12:17 pm

Craig Hicks is refereeing. Name ring a bell? He was the one who wrongly sent off Max Power. He loves a bit of card waving.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-17, 6:34 pm

Kipper wrote:Craig Hicks is refereeing. Name ring a bell? He was the one who wrongly sent off Max Power. He loves a bit of card waving.

He isnt the one who earlier this season tried to match Probert for incompetency is he?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-17, 7:28 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Kipper wrote:Craig Hicks is refereeing. Name ring a bell? He was the one who wrongly sent off Max Power. He loves a bit of card waving.

He isnt the one who earlier this season tried to match Probert for incompetency is he?
Incompetency is not something to make fun of, many on here suffer from it, bladder problems go with age

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-17, 7:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

Incompetency is not something to make fun of, many on here suffer from it, bladder problems go with age

I wouldn't mind betting that has whooshed over a lot of heads  Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-17, 7:40 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

trust you to bring head into it

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-01-17, 7:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

wouldn't want him wooshing over my head!!!!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-17, 7:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

These days it's not how far up the wall can I get it, it's more can I get it far enough forward to miss my shoes  Embarassed

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-01-17, 8:00 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

These days it's not how far up the wall can I get it, it's more can I get it far enough forward to miss my shoes  Embarassed
How are you Dave, did you have op on Monday?
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-17, 8:17 pm

Mackemneil wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

How are you Dave, did you have op on Monday's? 

Yes Neil, I had the op on Monday, now I have to wait for the results  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-01-17, 8:35 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:

How are you Dave, did you have op on Monday's? 

Yes Neil, I had the op on Monday, now I have to wait for the results  like
like and all fingers and toes crossed mate!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-18, 1:50 am

George Honeyman will sit out this Saturday, as he aims to recover from an injury. Lee Cattermole is back available. Duncan Watmore hasn't trained this week, he's out with a knock. Josh Maja's recovered from illness and is available for selection.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-18, 7:29 am

We need Maja. He scores goals. End of.
I hope Dunc is on the bench. Good to bring on for the last 20 mins and running at defenders and running the clock down.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-18, 12:12 pm

If you hadn't noticed Scunny won last 4 games, it has to end hasn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-18, 12:49 pm

And it will.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-18, 2:30 pm

Luton play Peterborough tomorrow - could be an interesting tie. Whatever their result though, we must do what we must do and start winning games instead of draws.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum