SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» February is the key
Checkatrade draw EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by cyprussyd

» Ground hopping fc new member
Checkatrade draw EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Safcy

» MK Dons v SAFC
Checkatrade draw EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Safcy

» Man City announcement
Checkatrade draw EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 22
Checkatrade draw EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Hieronymus

»  Elliot Embleton
Checkatrade draw Empty2020-01-17, 7:55 pm by gil t azell

» The January Transfer Window
Checkatrade draw Empty2020-01-17, 3:12 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward?
Checkatrade draw Empty2020-01-16, 8:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» RESULTS OF WEEK 22 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 23
Checkatrade draw Empty2020-01-16, 12:17 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 21
Checkatrade draw Empty2020-01-16, 8:33 am by cyprussyd


Checkatrade draw

Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Checkatrade draw

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-10, 7:29 pm

Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

SidMCFC
WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA


Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-01-10, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  canary-dave on 2019-01-10, 7:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

Wonder if Sid will attend, assuming he's recovered from his small willy problem  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14900
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-10, 7:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21
I’m ok with that 
I will be going see you there Syd
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7832
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-10, 7:42 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21
I’m ok with that 
I will be going see you there Syd
OK boss

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-10, 8:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21
I’m ok with that 
I will be going see you there Syd
OK boss
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7832
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-10, 9:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

SidMCFC
WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA
OMG
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 714
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Guest on 2019-01-10, 9:53 pm

like
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-10, 9:53 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

Wonder if Sid will attend, assuming he's recovered from his small willy problem  Embarassed
If I do I might have to prove everybody wrong.






In my dreams.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 714
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-10, 11:32 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

Wonder if Sid will attend, assuming he's recovered from his small willy problem  Embarassed
If I do I might have to prove everybody wrong.






In my dreams.
Well I think we can be sure there will be no violence or trouble of any sort.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-11, 9:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC v Manchester City U21

Wonder if Sid will attend, assuming he's recovered from his small willy problem  Embarassed
If I do I might have to prove everybody wrong.






In my dreams.
Well I think we can be sure there will be no violence or trouble of any sort.
It should be a good game,  City have got some exciting youngsters but i can’t see anything but a win for you,  it will still give them some valuable experience though especially playing at the SOL.  Squeaky bum time I suspect.

Has the date been released yet?
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 714
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-01-11, 10:02 am

The exact date has been released yet but the ties are due to be played w/c 21 January so I would guess Tuesday Jan 23.

Yes your U21's must be pretty good if only for the fact that they are the only U21 team to get this far. Obviously I hope they don't get any further.  Smile
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-11, 10:06 am

Lever Malone wrote:The exact date has been released yet but the ties are due to be played w/c 21 January so I would guess Tuesday Jan 23.

Yes your U21's must be pretty good if only for the fact that they are the only U21 team to get this far. Obviously I hope they don't get any further.  Smile
Haha,  to tell you the truth I don’t either.  Not sure whether I could stand the abuse.   Neutral
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 714
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade draw Empty Re: Checkatrade draw

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum