SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:02 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-09, 7:53 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Is it Man City next
Bloody hope not.   Shocked
We understand your FEAR
It’s more than that Syd.  I’m in a lose lose situation,  I obviously want the City u21’s to do well but I also genuinely want you to do well.  A trip to Wembley would give your whole club a buzz.

Sod it, how about meeting in the final and you giving us a good hiding.  The youngsters can wait.
A good weekend in London sounds appealing whatever the result.
Well I can certainly vouch that you folk like your Wembley trips!!!!  There was hardly any booze left for me. Crying or Very sad
That will have been Gil and Vince, piss artists
Mainly Vince obviously. pint pint pint pint pint pint to to to to to
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-09, 8:12 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Is it Man City next
Bloody hope not.   Shocked
We understand your FEAR
It’s more than that Syd.  I’m in a lose lose situation,  I obviously want the City u21’s to do well but I also genuinely want you to do well.  A trip to Wembley would give your whole club a buzz.

Sod it, how about meeting in the final and you giving us a good hiding.  The youngsters can wait.
A good weekend in London sounds appealing whatever the result.
Well I can certainly vouch that you folk like your Wembley trips!!!!  There was hardly any booze left for me. Crying or Very sad
That will have been Gil and Vince, piss artists
Mainly Vince obviously. pint pint pint pint pint pint to to to to to
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum