SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-08, 8:44 pm

Attendance: 16,654 (inc 2,780

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v  Newcastle United U23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United U23

Post  Guest on 2019-01-08, 8:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Attendance: 16,654 (inc 2,780

But at least 2 more paying £10 to painfully watch and to listen to the mag fans

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-08, 9:00 pm

Just turned radio on and its 2-0 to us?
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-08, 9:06 pm

Same here...

.. a nice surprise ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-08, 9:27 pm

Is it Man City next
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-01-08, 9:29 pm

4-0 -88th minute.  Excellent - well done lads Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-08, 9:35 pm

Basically as expected.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-08, 9:38 pm

gil t azell wrote:Basically as expected.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-08, 9:39 pm

Wyke scored and got more game time, Watmore had more game time. Maguire may have found his form again, the young lad Kimop..scored a goal and showed Sinclair how to do it. Several young lads had game time

And we beat the mag... the run continues

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-01-08, 9:40 pm

decent gate, Wembley gets closer. Laughing

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-01-08, 9:58 pm

barrowmackem wrote:decent gate, Wembley gets closer. Laughing
Then stand by for a demand of at least 50,000 tickets.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-08, 10:17 pm

We were competitive ... again

Long may it continue   Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-08, 11:15 pm

Manchester City U21s fought back from 2-0 down to beat Rochdale 4-2 and reach the Checkatrade Trophy quarter-finals.
Jimmy McNulty and Stephen Dooley put the hosts in control but City responded through Luke Bolton, Taylor Richards and two from substitute Jayden Braff.
League One Sunderland beat Newcastle Under-21s 4-0 in front of a crowd of 16,654 at the Stadium of Light.
Elsewhere, Portsmouth, Bristol Rovers, Oxford, Bury and Port Vale all progressed from their third-round ties.
League Two Bury trailed 2-0 at half-time at League One side Accrington but the Shakers eventually ran out 4-2 winners thanks to two Dom Telford strikes and goals from Nicky Maynard and Danny Mayor.
Oxford and Port Vale needed penalties to progress from their respective ties against Cheltenham and Shrewsbury.
Sunderland, meanwhile, eased past Newcastle's youngsters as an own-goal from Kelland Watts was followed by second-half efforts from Charlie Wyke, Chris Maguire and Benji Kimpioka.
The win means Manchester City have emulated Swansea in 2016-17 and Chelsea last season by becoming the third academy side to reach the last eight of the competition.
They could be joined in the quarter-finals by Chelsea U21s, who host League One side Peterborough in the final third-round tie on Wednesday (19:00 GMT).

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-01-09, 6:47 am

Vincemac wrote:Is it Man City next
The draw for the quarter final takes place tomorrow Jan 10th at 7 pm and is on Sky Sports Football EFL Matters and is not regionalised.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-09, 8:41 am

I was relieved we won... mind never in doubt  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-09, 8:58 am

Lever Malone wrote:
The draw for the quarter final takes place tomorrow Jan 10th at 7 pm and is on Sky Sports Football EFL Matters and is not regionalised.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-09, 9:26 am

Bloody hope not.   Shocked
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-09, 9:40 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-09, 2:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR
It’s more than that Syd.  I’m in a lose lose situation,  I obviously want the City u21’s to do well but I also genuinely want you to do well.  A trip to Wembley would give your whole club a buzz.

Sod it, how about meeting in the final and you giving us a good hiding.  The youngsters can wait.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-09, 2:29 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR
It’s more than that Syd.  I’m in a lose lose situation,  I obviously want the City u21’s to do well but I also genuinely want you to do well.  A trip to Wembley would give your whole club a buzz.

Sod it, how about meeting in the final and you giving us a good hiding.  The youngsters can wait.
A good weekend in London sounds appealing whatever the result.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-09, 2:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

Well I can certainly vouch that you folk like your Wembley trips!!!!  There was hardly any booze left for me. Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-09, 2:47 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

Well I can certainly vouch that you folk like your Wembley trips!!!!  There was hardly any booze left for me. Crying or Very sad
That will have been Gil and Vince, piss artists

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-01-09, 2:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

40,000 of you weren’t all called Gil and Vince.

Oh, and one of you buggers has still got my scarf,  well he said he was going to keep it.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-09, 3:30 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

Oh, and one of you buggers has still got my scarf,  well he said he was going to keep it.
I will be returning from Tenerife 
On 30 th 
So if maybe just a day trip for me if we get there
And I’ve been off the drink this year for how long I don’t know 
I’m choking for a drink maybe Saturday before the match
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-09, 3:37 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
We understand your FEAR

I will be returning from Tenerife 
On 30 th 
So if maybe just a day trip for me if we get there
And I’ve been off the drink this year for how long I don’t know 
I’m choking for a drink maybe Saturday before the match
pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum