SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Gillingham vs Sunderland
Our next home game EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Hieronymus

» REVEALED! Methven explains why he resigned as a director
Our next home game EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by allo11

» BREAKING NEWS
Our next home game EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Week 17
Our next home game EmptyToday at 10:44 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash
Our next home game EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by barrowmackem

» Political debates
Our next home game EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by wanderer

» our current crop
Our next home game EmptyYesterday at 7:25 am by wanderer

» Would never have guessed
Our next home game Empty2019-12-04, 12:17 pm by wanderer

» RESULTS OF WEEK 14 AND FIXTURES FOR MIDWEEK 15
Our next home game Empty2019-12-03, 6:48 pm by Hieronymus

» Posting
Our next home game Empty2019-12-03, 6:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi


Our next home game

Go down

Our next home game Empty Our next home game

Post  Guest on 2019-01-01, 6:15 pm

Winning this will be massive
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Guest on 2019-01-01, 6:18 pm

vinkel wrote:Winning this will be massive

I presume you mean the Luton match..

Not the big cup game against the skunks in the whatever trophy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Guest on 2019-01-01, 6:22 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
vinkel wrote:Winning this will be massive

I presume you mean the Luton match..

Not the big cup game against the skunks in the whatever trophy
indeed i hadnt thought of the checkatrade to be honest
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-01, 6:37 pm

Our next two, Charlton away the Luton

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49899
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Guest on 2019-01-01, 6:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Our next two, Charlton away the Luton

Will Maja be playing for us?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-01, 6:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Our next two, Charlton away the Luton
Season defining for me. Anything less than 6 points & were really just in the  lottery positions. Time now for all to show their grit which know they have when it's most needed.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10571
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-01, 9:31 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Our next two, Charlton away the Luton
Season defining for me. Anything less than 6 points & were really just in the  lottery positions. Time now for all to show their grit which know they have when it's most needed.

I would take 3 from that now. Plenty of time to get points yet. Two very difficult games escpecially the Luton game.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6180
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-01, 10:37 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Our next two, Charlton away the Luton
Season defining for me. Anything less than 6 points & were really just in the  lottery positions. Time now for all to show their grit which know they have when it's most needed.

I would take 3 from that now. Plenty of time to get points yet. Two very difficult games escpecially the Luton game.

scratch ....are you now sober  lol!

Best wishes for the New Year Gil to you & your loved ones

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10571
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  gil t azell on 2019-01-02, 5:42 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Our next two, Charlton away the Luton
Season defining for me. Anything less than 6 points & were really just in the  lottery positions. Time now for all to show their grit which know they have when it's most needed.

I would take 3 from that now. Plenty of time to get points yet. Two very difficult games escpecially the Luton game.

scratch ....are you now sober  lol!

Best wishes for the New Year Gil to you & your loved ones
I am sober...... ish BCK. And best wishes to your good self sir.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6180
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Our next home game Empty Re: Our next home game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum