SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Good Luck
Sydmcfc EmptyToday at 10:37 am by oxfordshire

» Portugal
Sydmcfc EmptyToday at 10:35 am by oxfordshire

» SCMP
Sydmcfc EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

» MACKEM_ALLSTAR, ready for big school
Sydmcfc Empty2019-07-12, 2:49 pm by Mackemneil

Sydmcfc

Go down

Sydmcfc Empty Sydmcfc

Post  Guest on 2018-12-31, 2:31 pm

I have been to Maine road a couple of times, 73 in the FAcup then again the year we were relegated. thats when Quinn fell in love with us. And was at the Etihad a few seasons ago horrible rainy day i think you got 5 that day. Have always prefered City to tother lot. Wish you and city well for the new year :pp8:have a good night.

Back to top Go down

Sydmcfc Empty Re: Sydmcfc

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-12-31, 3:31 pm

vinkel wrote:I have been to Maine road a couple of times, 73 in the FAcup then again the year we were relegated. thats when Quinn fell in love with us. And was at the Etihad a few seasons ago horrible rainy day i think you got 5 that day. Have always prefered City to tother lot. Wish you and city well for the new year :pp8:have a good night.
I still miss Maine Road and have some fantastic memories of it.  They did have a fans vote whether to move or not and we only knew about when they handed us forms coming through the turnstiles. I didn’t vote as I had mixed feelings about it but deep down I knew we had to leave.

I’m assuming many Mackems had similar feelings about Roker Park?

I’ve never been to the SOL but it looks to be a good ground on the telly.  I was planning to go the year you were sadly relegated from the prem but the fixture was changed to a Sunday and my mate couldn’t go.  Hopefully in two seasons time I’ll be able to fulfill my wish Very Happy.

Thank you for your kind thought and I send mine to you all in abundance.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-31, 3:34 pm

Personally I quite like the bindippers.. interesting fixture coming up..

Not a fan of Manure though

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-12-31, 3:42 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Personally I quite like the bindippers.. interesting fixture coming up..

Liverpool are a very good team and I find it difficult not to smile at some of Klops antics, unfortunately both Manchester teams have had far too many problems with their fans over the years and now over the last few years they see City as a threat it’s got even worse.  I’ve not been to Anfield for many a year and I’m going to keep it like that.  Sadly I anticipate Thursday night will be fiesty.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-12-31, 4:31 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Personally I quite like the bindippers.. interesting fixture coming up..

It would be divorce for me if I said the BIB Razz Not a great fan of Klopp's antics myself but have always had a soft spot for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I am sure he knows how to get them working as a team going on the evidence of last three games - sorry Sid MCFC!

Going back to the old days I went to Maine Road too, once for some terrible cup game where the ground had about 8000 people in it and another on THAT day we were relegated. That was weirdly one of my most abiding football memories, a day that will never leave me, and I think that was where our bond with City fans came from, apart from the links via Quinny and Peter Reid of course.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum