SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

The Boo Boys

Go down

The Boo Boys Empty The Boo Boys

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-30, 3:21 pm

The new owner, directors, manager and players have worked hard this season to turn around the poison that Sunderland had become, the fans bought in and IMO have played a big part is that transformation.

Our football has not hit the heights, had lots of luck and at times has been dire. But from what I have seen and heard the fans understand the situation, everything is new, including the seats. Ross brought in the players he needed for a first division fight. Added to this we had a few players who are championship standard along with some kids who could well end up Premiership standard.

I hear people say we should walk this division, why, because we have a long proud history, fantastic training facilities, a big stadium and a big fan base, none of these score goals.

Despite all the changes we turn the year in third place with games in hand, but!!

Yesterday for the first time the boo boys returned, I assume they were among the extra 3,000 who turned up.

Again people say they pay their money so have the right, and they do, but. Don't complain if the momentum stops, the results get worse and the fear of playing at home ruins what has been built.

I hope yesterdays performance encourages them to stay away because we dont need them and I dont want them. I have suffered, like many over recent years and I am enjoying the positive we are in this together feel and success we are enjoying, I dont want it spoilt.

So if you booed yesterday, please watch future games in the pub or better still go shopping with the missus, I'm sure she will be delighted to spend more time with you.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The Boo Boys Empty Re: The Boo Boys

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-12-30, 3:31 pm

A guy behind me was having a right go at Catts... which started off quite an argument and meant words each time Catts was involved. Personally I thought Catts was off the pace yesterday but then so was most of the other players and did not deserve to be singled out.

I do not boo... if we are 4 down Iay leave early... or have a go at players on football forums.
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-30, 4:22 pm

sunderpitt wrote:A guy behind me was having a right go at Catts... which started off quite an argument and meant words each time Catts was involved. Personally I thought Catts was off the pace yesterday but then so was most of the other players and did not deserve to be singled out.

I do not boo... if we are 4 down Iay leave early... or have a go at players on football forums.
I just worry Sunders, for the first time this season I felt the tide turning and all that good work getting a feel good factor could be lost.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-12-30, 6:02 pm

it's not always easy but yesterday I had the opportunity to put a booer in his place. He was outnumbered but more need to speak up.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-30, 7:13 pm

I never heard any to be honest. Having said that I sit in the West stand surrounded by mature people who have seen it all before.

To be honest I thought the 4 people to my right were either mute or ventriliquists. The first word they have uttered to me this season was "hello" at the Bradford match.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2019-01-01, 1:12 pm

We had a few cracking supportive atmospheres early on in the season, then it slowly died off were it has been apathetic, and now the negativity is starting to seep back in.. We will never turn things around without the full backing of supporters..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2019-01-01, 8:04 pm

Vocal support at Blackpool today was superb.. That's the type of passion we need to have at home games..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-01, 8:13 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:Vocal support at Blackpool today was superb.. That's the type of passion we need to have at home games..

like Fantastic to hear.

The players need to also do their part week in & week out show the passion as well when the crowd is not.....it takes two with no one playing the blame game in between.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum