SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 15
Over and out EmptyToday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Make your mind up time
Over and out EmptyToday at 11:03 am by barrowmackem

» The excitement builds
Over and out EmptyToday at 10:33 am by Kipper

» Nicked off Facebook
Over and out EmptyYesterday at 8:34 pm by Steve30000

» Listen up
Over and out EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Cant help it, Im an old romantic.
Over and out EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by canary-dave

» Game off
Over and out EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by Steve30000

» All the negativity from yesterday
Over and out EmptyYesterday at 5:45 am by Steve30000

» VAR
Over and out Empty2019-11-10, 10:02 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Ross out
Over and out Empty2019-11-10, 9:09 am by wanderer

Over and out

Go down

Over and out Empty Over and out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-26, 11:31 pm

Been reading comments about Newcastle and Boro about their clubs, teams and in Boros case manager.
It brings back so many bad memories of the recent past for us Sunderland fans, nightmare times resulting in the never ending cycle of manager out new one in and losses and in our case relegation's.
Last seasons drop was hard to bear but it was needed to cleanse the club of deep seated poison.
Today I sat in the directors box, talking to a director and former players, it did not feel like them and us, just us.
Our club felt good with a future and hand on heart, div one was unimportant, we won again and felt proud again.
Happy mackem, Coxhoe, over and out.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Over and out Empty Re: Over and out

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-27, 1:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:Been reading comments about Newcastle and Boro about their clubs, teams and in Boros case manager.
It brings back so many bad memories of the recent past for us Sunderland fans, nightmare times resulting in the never ending cycle of manager out new one in and losses and in our case relegation's.
Last seasons drop was hard to bear but it was needed to cleanse the club of deep seated poison.
Today I sat in the directors box, talking to a director and former players, it did not feel like them and us, just us.
Our club felt good with a future and hand on heart, div one was unimportant, we won again and felt proud again.
Sounds like you had a most memorably enjoyable day. For all the trials & tribulations of past seasons I'm so glad that you more than anyone else got to experience it for the avenue that you provide via Sundermad for others to enjoy. 
tea

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-27, 1:47 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Been reading comments about Newcastle and Boro about their clubs, teams and in Boros case manager.
Sounds like you had a most memorably enjoyable day. For all the trials & tribulations of past seasons I'm so glad that you more than anyone else got to experience it for the avenue that you provide via Sundermad for others to enjoy. 
tea
Still on a high Kiwi, everything was first class but for all the trappings and surroundings two people in particular stood out, Charlie who was very down to earth, open and honest and Tony Davison the managing director, again welcoming and open.

I was surrounded by quite a lot of money today in expensive suits and Rolex watches but I was struck how a few of us, simple fans, were valued and made to feel very important. We always say how the fans are the clubs life blood but for years we have been shut out. I dont think I am a fool and can usually judge people and of course people have jobs to do and motives for doing them but for the first time I felt valued for simply being a supporter.

Long may it continue.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-12-27, 9:19 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
tea
Still on a high Kiwi, everything was first class but for all the trappings and surroundings two people in particular stood out, Charlie who was very down to earth, open and honest and Tony Davison the managing director, again welcoming and open.

I was surrounded by quite a lot of money today in expensive suits and Rolex watches but I was struck how a few of us, simple fans, were valued and made to feel very important. We always say how the fans are the clubs life blood but for years we have been shut out. I dont think I am a fool and can usually judge people and of course people have jobs to do and motives for doing them but for the first time I felt valued for simply being a supporter.

Long may it continue.
Yes, so many clubs have been taken over by people who do not understand that football is NOT just another business.

We all know the difference and can recognise true passion. Charlie and the others are, and always have been, FOOTBALL fans themselves.

That is what makes them special in the modern world of owners whose main aim is to bleed clubs dry and who only care about supporters as far as they are their cash cow.

We have somehow got incredibly lucky, not that we didn't deserve it! Long may it continue indeed Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-27, 10:06 am

Charlie was sitting behind me and the thing that struck me was how before kick off he was a director, meeting and greeting, shaking hands but when we kicked off he never shut up, pass it, get a tackle in and when Flanagan committed that foul, f*cking hell man, what the f*ck are you doing, that was stupid.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-27, 6:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Charlie was sitting behind me and the thing that struck me was how before kick off he was a director, meeting and greeting, shaking hands but when we kicked off he never shut up, pass it, get a tackle in and when Flanagan committed that foul, f*cking hell man, what the f*ck are you doing, that was stupid.
Did you tell him to sit down or just call the stewards  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-27, 6:48 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Charlie was sitting behind me and the thing that struck me was how before kick off he was a director, meeting and greeting, shaking hands but when we kicked off he never shut up, pass it, get a tackle in and when Flanagan committed that foul, f*cking hell man, what the f*ck are you doing, that was stupid.
I intended to but then remembered the after match food and drink so said nowt, fickle, yes I am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-27, 6:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
I intended to but then remembered the after match food and drink so said nowt, fickle, yes I am
Plastic more like  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-27, 7:07 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hypocritical, forked tongued, easily bought low life, mind the food was good

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-12-27, 8:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Exactly my kind of man  big kiss
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-27, 9:05 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-27, 9:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof
Ever thought of running for PM...you've got the skill set.

Ps. Next time you wish the toff's to choke on their pawn sarnies just remember their your new found mates  pirat

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum