SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Bloody red cards EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Panther

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Bloody red cards EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Bloody red cards Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Bloody red cards Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Bloody red cards Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

Bloody red cards

Go down

Bloody red cards Empty Bloody red cards

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 6:47 am

Total minutes played with 10 men in @SkyBetLeagueOne this season #safc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody red cards Empty Re: Bloody red cards

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-24, 6:28 pm

Why are we not appealing the Loovens red card? This double jeopardy lark was supposed to be stopped. Penalty or sending off but not both.  Am I missing something here or is JR quite happy to have him banned? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 6:52 pm

gil t azell wrote:Why are we not appealing the Loovens red card? This double jeopardy lark was supposed to be stopped. Penalty or sending off but not both.  Am I missing something here or is JR quite happy to have him banned? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Because he was injured in the takle and is out for two weeks anyway

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-24, 7:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Why are we not appealing the Loovens red card? This double jeopardy lark was supposed to be stopped. Penalty or sending off but not both.  Am I missing something here or is JR quite happy to have him banned? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I refer to my earlier post.. I expect those with the power to reverse them!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-24, 7:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Whether he is injured or not is irrelevant, it goes down as a red. And could have further repercussions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-24, 8:03 pm

The bans for accumulated cards & for reds etc. are a different case than than the individual incidents themselves.

Basically, red outside the box, yellow inside plus penalty unless it's for violent behavior or spitting which is a mandatory red then the penalty would be given on top.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 8:13 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Whether he is injured or not is irrelevant, it goes down as a red. And could have further repercussions.
I am only repeating what Ross said today

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-25, 7:37 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

My point is more along the lines of if we dont appeal a referee has made a decision which is incorrect and is just getting away with it. I'll be honest I'm not bothered in the slightest about Loovens being injured or banned its just a ref cocked up and once again nothing happens.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-25, 10:01 am

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

My point is more along the lines of if we dont appeal a referee has made a decision which is incorrect and is just getting away with it. I'll be honest I'm not bothered in the slightest about Loovens being injured or banned its just a ref cocked up and once again nothing happens.
Ross said that in his opinion, after looking at it he felt the sending off was in a grey area and an appeal could could either way. With Loovens out anyway an appeal seemed unnecessary.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum