SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 7:30 pm by canary-dave

» The run starts here
Today at 6:45 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Maguire red card overturned
Today at 2:51 pm by Vincemac

»  Maja
Today at 1:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Why the delay
Today at 12:38 pm by Sid MCFC

»  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland
Today at 9:39 am by sunderpitt

» Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread
Today at 12:16 am by cyprussyd

» BREXIT, the only solution
Today at 12:11 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions week 23
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by gil t azell

» Newcastle play Blackburn tonight
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Just one reason I love the new Sunderland

Go down

Just one reason I love the new Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-23, 4:40 pm

Jack Ross shows his class to Sunderland supporters at a motorway service station
After yesterday's defeat to Portsmouth, Ross offered a classy touch to Sunderland fans heading back to the north east
By
Sean McCormick

• 13:06, 23 DEC 2018
  • UPDATED14:26, 23 DEC 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sunderland manager Jack Ross looks on (Image: Sunderland AFC via Getty Images)

Sunderland manager Jack Ross showed his class on Saturday night - much to the delight of some lucky members of the travelling red-and-white army.
An incredible 2,600 Sunderland fans made the 650-mile, 11-hour round trip to Portsmouth to watch the Black Cats take on Portsmouth in a top of the table clash in League One.

Unfortunately, the fans weren't rewarded for the long trip on the pitch, as Sunderland were beaten 3-1 by Pompey to fall eight points the league leaders in the promotion race.

After what was a disappointing afternoon on the South Coast, the Sunderland fans faced a gruelling journey back to the North East.
But often it is the little things that can make such a difference and for some lucky Sunderland fans, that journey was made a little better when an unexpected visitor made an appearance on one of the supporter buses home.
That is because Black Cats manager Jack Ross got on a bus at Woodhall Service station to talk to Sunderland fans, seemingly apologising for the defeat as well as wishing fans a merry Christmas.

A classy touch from the manager was certainly well received by fans who took to social media to express their gratitude.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just one reason I love the new Sunderland

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-12-23, 8:35 pm

Yes a touch of class indeed. It is the little things that make the biggest impact on fans - a chat and a Merry Christmas - and the rest of their journey home probably didn't seem so bad after all Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-12-24, 8:14 am

yea a class gesture indeed, all fans ask is a team that gives its all and an owner who actually knows how to run a football club. We have that now. santa

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum