SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Portugal
Sunderland v Bradford EmptyToday at 10:35 am by oxfordshire

» Good Luck
Sunderland v Bradford EmptyToday at 10:13 am by Hieronymus

» SCMP
Sunderland v Bradford EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

» MACKEM_ALLSTAR, ready for big school
Sunderland v Bradford Empty2019-07-12, 2:49 pm by Mackemneil

Sunderland v Bradford

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunderland v Bradford Empty Sunderland v Bradford

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:47 pm

After our away day nightmare at Pompy Ross will have all eyes on the treatment room, will Matthews and Flanagan be fir, we need them both.

Will Maja be back?
Will Maguire start?

Over to you Jack..

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Bradford Empty Bradford december results

Post  Guest on 2018-12-23, 7:28 pm

LEAGUE ONE

• Bradford City2[rtl][ltr]Scunthorpe United[/ltr]0[/rtl]
    FT
    [url][/url]

Saturday 15th December

LEAGUE ONE

• Bradford City4[rtl][ltr]Walsall[/ltr]0[/rtl]
    FT
    [url][/url]

Tuesday 11th December

THE FA CUP

SECOND ROUND - REPLAY

• Bradford City4[rtl][ltr]Peterborough United[/ltr]4[/rtl]
    AETPeterborough United win 3-2 on penalties
    [url][/url]

Saturday 8th December

LEAGUE ONE

• Plymouth Argyle3[rtl][ltr]Bradford City[/ltr]3[/rtl]
    FT
    [url][/url]

Saturday 1st December

THE FA CUP

SECOND ROUND

• Peterborough United2[rtl][ltr]Bradford City[/ltr]2[/rtl]

FT

[url][/url]

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Bradford Empty Re: Sunderland v Bradford

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-23, 9:39 pm

yes Bradford have hit some good form

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-23, 10:45 pm

been on the lash but i fully expect to hammer them.

3 more points to SAFC.

Yeehaw.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-23, 11:07 pm

gil t azell wrote:been on the lash but i fully expect to hammer them.

3 more points to SAFC.

Yeehaw.
pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-12-24, 5:46 am

I will be there to witness our bouncebackability Smile....it'll not be easy but I think we'll win like
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 6:48 am

oldblackcat wrote:I will be there to witness our bouncebackability Smile....it'll not be easy but I think we'll win like
Enjoy the day and dont forget to bow if you pass the directors box

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-12-24, 8:10 am

I fully expect Magic M to start and the lads to rise to the occasion with a resounding win.

43,000 and counting cheers yipeee beer ack santa

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 8:16 am

There's a responsibility on me to ensure there is a team befitting the crowd. We don't want to disappoint those numbers that come and encourage them to come back.
Jack Ross

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-12-24, 8:34 am

cyprussyd wrote:There's a responsibility on me to ensure there is a team befitting the crowd. We don't want to disappoint those numbers that come and encourage them to come back.
Jack Ross
Say what   scratch

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 12:35 pm

Up to 43500

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 1:18 pm

Cash turnstiles will be open on Boxing Day for supporters who have not yet purchased their ticket for Sunderland's game against Bradford City.
Turnstiles 10-16 and 63 and 64 will be open in the Premier Concourse from 1.30pm. Tickets are priced at £25 for adults, £20 for over 65s and £10 for under 16s.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-24, 2:00 pm

If we have another player sent off on Boxing day, will Lord Syd of Cockley, from his seat on high, have the power to overturn the referee's decision, so our player can continue?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 2:56 pm

Josh Maja is one of several doubts for Sunderland’s Boxing Day clash with Bradford City, but Charlie Wyke is raring to go.
The Lads’ top scorer was an unused substitute at Fratton Park on Saturday, with Jack Ross opting against risking the striker due to a bout of illness.
Wyke, meanwhile, has played just three league games so far this season, with two knee injuries restricting his involvement.
But after returning to training in recent weeks, the summer signing is set to return to face his former club.
"Josh is seeing the doctor this morning, it's a sore throat and fluey symptoms,” said the Sunderland manager.
"We've got a few players who fall into the doubtful category, but who have not been ruled out – that list would include Adam Matthews, Tom Flanagans, George Honeyman, and Josh.”
He continued: “Charlie is going to be in the squad, which is brilliant, and he played 90 minutes of a bounce game on Friday and did really well.
"He is desperate to get back involved, and I think at the back of his mind he wanted to travel to Portsmouth at the weekend.
"But he will be back in the squad on Wednesday and, all being well, that is him back now – although we will have to try and ease him in to an extent.
"Charlie is an out-and-out centre-forward and he gives us a physicality that no other player gives us, and he is proven in this league.
"I'm loathe to say he gives us an out-ball because he is a better player than that, but he does give us something extra.
"He looks fitter now than when he came back earlier in the season because we have been more patient this time round.
"He is a good character and I think he feels slightly guilty at coming here and not contributing so far, so he is determined to put that right."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 4:24 pm

!!! 44k tickets sold for Boxing day

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-24, 6:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:!!! 44k tickets sold for Boxing day

Does that include Bradfords 2000 or not?

Either way absolutely unbelivable support and tremendous work and PR from our new owners.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-24, 10:36 pm

With sales for Boxing Day nearing 45,000, the ticket office is now closed for Christmas!

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-25, 9:54 pm

Supporters are being urged to arrive early for Sunderland AFC’s Boxing Day fixture against Bradford City, with almost 44,000 tickets already sold for the game.
With a significantly increased attendance, the ticket office and stadium turnstiles will be extremely busy on the day of the game. Supporters are urged to please take into account the higher numbers of people who will be collecting tickets and accessing the stadium, when planning their journey.
Anyone collecting pre-paid tickets should do so as early as possible. There are an exceptionally high number of tickets being collected and queues will build at the ticket office as kick off nears. Those wishing to avoid the queues are advised that the ticket office will be open from 10am on the morning of the game, for both collections and sales.
Turnstiles will open at 1.30pm and again, supporters should leave additional time to enter the stadium. Queues are expected at the turnstiles, particularly from 2.30pm onwards and supporters are strongly advised to enter the stadium prior to this time to avoid delays. 
‘PRINT AT HOME ‘TICKET OPTION
Supporters who have purchased tickets and clicked the ‘print at home’ option MUST print their tickets prior to coming to the game. The ‘print at home’ option does not allow access with a mobile phone and supporters must bring a hard copy of their ticket print out. They should also ensure that the barcode on the printed ticket is fully visible and not damaged or smudged, as this could prevent entry.
TRAVEL
Supporters travelling to the game are advised that Metro trains and buses will be operating across the region. To help supporters to plan their journey, information on the services are listed in the timetables below:
METRO - https://www.nexus.org.uk/metro/updates?open=t_timetable-updates
BUS - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sunderland station in the City Centre is closed on Boxing Day. Supporters should use the Stadium of Light and St Peter’s as the nearest stations for the Stadium of Light.  Passengers wishing to access the City Centre should use Park Lane Interchange.
Sunderland AFC’s park and ride service, which operates from Sunderland Enterprise Park just off the A1231, will be running as normal and offers a quick and easy way to get to the stadium. There is also ample car parking available in Sunderland City Centre.
Supporters are reminded of the parking restrictions in the vicinity of the Stadium of Light. Police and local authority parking restrictions, including permit schemes, are in place on more than 60 streets and are heavily enforced.
FANZONE
The FanZone will be open in the Beacon of Light before the game, offering a wide range of activities and entertainment for all the family, from live music from The Lake Poets, a visit from club mascots Samson and Delilah, come-and-try football, table tennis and a SAFC versus Bradford City fans 5-a-side.
Supporters will also get the chance to have their picture taken with current and former players, as well as meet Sunderland AFC directors.
The FanZone at the Beacon will open at 12noon.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-26, 12:16 am

Like a kid at Christmas, been to bed, cant sleep so up again

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-26, 7:54 am

Right, drunken head on (unusual I know) 7-1 to the cuddlies. We are going to rip these apart and likewise the Shrews on Saturday.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-12-26, 8:29 am

We need to bounce back with a win and I fully expect us to....any win would do, but a great display of attacking football and plenty of goals in front of a massive crowd may persuade more people to come back week after week which in turn means more revenue for players for next season

Hopefully we won't be let down.........
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-26, 9:05 am

I think the hype around the game and a record crowd will give the players that extra boost that will mean they just wont be beat.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-26, 10:44 am

cyprussyd wrote:I think the hype around the game and a record crowd will give the players that extra boost that will mean they just wont be beat.

I'll go with that..

Wyke, Maja and Watmore all may feature but not probably for full game.. As getting back from injury or flu. But we need goals..Maguire/ McGeady behind them?

Will we be able to keep a clean sheet..Ozturk's big chance to prove he is not a plonker?

Catts and Power in front of back 4? Any sending offs, 5 so far this season!

Find out soon

Mild day.. big crowd... Will we have something to shout about..let's hope so Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-26, 10:49 am

looking forward to the canapés

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-26, 10:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:looking forward to the canapés

I am sure in the posh seats, there will be free copies of The Times, Lord Syd of Cockley, if he can spare the time will be able to read an article/interview with Watmore.. good read

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum