SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Mcgeady and Maguire eating McDonald's food
Charlie Wyke EmptyToday at 10:07 pm by Steve30000

» Battle
Charlie Wyke EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Steve30000

» An explanation please ( im looking forward to the answers )
Charlie Wyke EmptyToday at 9:21 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 18
Charlie Wyke EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Hieronymus

» Political debates
Charlie Wyke EmptyToday at 10:35 am by canary-dave

» Results week 17
Charlie Wyke EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

» Syd, simple answer to a simple question please
Charlie Wyke EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Mr N Warnock
Charlie Wyke EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table Week 17
Charlie Wyke EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s.
Charlie Wyke EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Charlie Wyke

Go down

Charlie Wyke Empty Charlie Wyke

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-17, 1:58 pm

Charlie Wyke admits the prospect of a 40,000 crowd at the Stadium of Light is a significant incentive as he steps up his comeback bid. 

The striker is hoping to make his comeback on Boxing Day against Bradford City, with the Black Cats set for a bumper attendance. Wyke played in a bounce game this week as he steps us recovery and he is pleased to have put some 'dark days' behind him. "I think we're trying to get 40,000 fans there [for Boxing Day], so it will be a great game to play in, and hopefully I'll be able to play my part," he told the Red & White programme. 

"The Christmas period is class because you play game after game, and that allows you to build a lot of momentum and put points on the board. "I want that buzz you get from winning games every week and I want to help us achieve our goal this season, which ultimately is promotion, "We've got so much quality in the team, and to be honest I've been jealous sitting there watching the types of crosses and balls going into the box that we produce. "I want to be on the end of those, but I'm feeling fit and won't have to wait much longer." 

Ross admitted he rushed Wyke back too quickly first time round, but the striker says he is confident in his knee this time around. "It's been a long and frustrating six months, so it's good to finally be back out there and I'm enjoying every minute of it," he said. "When I first came back, something wasn't right and I was still getting aches and pains in my knee. "I wasn't really confident in my knee when I came back last time and one collision made it happen again, so I've done an extra few weeks running and been more patient this time. 

"Scoring at the Stadium of Light was one of the best feelings I've had during my career, but the next week I found myself injured again, not knowing when I'd return. 
"I won't lie, it's tough coming on an afternoon by yourself and there's been some dark days, but there's a great bunch of lads here. "Without the set-up we have, it could have been a lot more difficult, bit I've fitted straight in here and I feel good."

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Charlie Wyke Empty Re: Charlie Wyke

Post  Guest on 2018-12-17, 2:09 pm

He will be most welcome... but will need a few games to get up to speed..

Play Maja and then bring him on after Maja has scored his goal?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-17, 2:16 pm

sunderpitt wrote:He will be most welcome... but will need a few games to get up to speed..

Maja hatrick first half the Wyke on second to add a goal to Mcready and Gooch goals

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-12-17, 4:53 pm

sunderpitt wrote:He will be most welcome... but will need a few games to get up to speed..

Yeh bring him on 
After maja has scored nice one glasslike
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-12-17, 8:11 pm

I worry Maja will bail out. He scores he gets subbed. He's on the bench and gets 20 mins or so. He's got 13 goals. Not the best player in the world but he scores goals. With Wyke upfront with him I can see Maja scoring even more.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum