SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-27, 11:37 pm

@OfficialBWFC
have had two bids accepted in the region of £1 million for attacking midfielder Erhun Oztumer.
@SunderlandAFC
and
@CAFCofficial
. Decision is down to the player and will be done by the end of the window. #bolton #blackcats #charlton

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread

Post  black fox on 2019-01-28, 12:00 am

who are the players we are expecting to leave?,i would guess oveido is one of them.

Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-28, 7:34 am

My guess..
Homeyman to Sheff Wed for £3m  to fund our new arrivals.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 8:38 am

The obvious are Catts and Oviedo because of their wages but a number have been pushed down the pecking order like Loovens. Cant see Honeyman going, he has been missed in midfield, that said Leadbitter is coming in.

An interesting few days ahead.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-28, 8:53 am

Leavers may help joiners to be funded  but the digit definitely needs to be extracted as tempus fugit..

2 strikers please asap

Leadbitter, okay if we sell a midfielder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 10:37 am

Keith Downie

@SkySports_Keith

Understand Sunderland are close to signing two strikers, one of which is Will Grigg. Four bids placed already for Grigg and SAFC are hopeful. The second striker is unknown, but one man they’ve been looking closely at is Boro’s England U19 international Stephen Walker. #SAFC

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keith Downie

@SkySports_Keith

·

3m

Sunderland are in talks with Celtic over a loan move for winger Lewis Morgan. Manager Jack Ross worked with Morgan at St Mirren.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 12:21 pm

Keith Downie

@SkySports_Keith

Sunderland did look at Boro’s Stephen Walker, but feel they need someone will more experience for their promotion push. They’re hopeful of Grigg, Morgan and A.N other. Kieffer Moore too expensive

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keith Downie

@SkySports_Keith

·

1m

Bryan Oviedo is attracting interest from three overseas clubs plus one in The Championship #SAFC

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-28, 4:41 pm

This window, more than any other window, I have faith that the manager and board know what they're doing.

Of course, executing a plan is usually more difficult than creating a plan but I'm quite relaxed at this point, even though things will probably only come to a head on the last day and Will Grigg will be last minute.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-28, 6:25 pm

Kipper wrote:This window, more than any other window, I have faith that the manager and board know what they're doing.

Of course, executing a plan is usually more difficult than creating a plan but I'm quite relaxed at this point, even though things will probably only come to a head on the last day and Will Grigg will be last minute.

Yep.. I keep checking the Echo and football forums... nothing yet dribbles about Griggs... remiinda of a certain Italian joining us from the bindippers

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 6:50 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Kipper wrote:This window, more than any other window, I have faith that the manager and board know what they're doing.

Yep.. I keep checking the Echo and football forums... nothing yet dribbles about Griggs... remiinda of a certain Italian joining us from the bindippers
Lots of news above from Keith Dowie from Sky

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-28, 9:20 pm

Grant Leadbitter is set to sign a two-and-a-half year deal at Sunderland (Northern Echo)

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-28, 10:19 pm

Lewis Morgan has had offers from us and Aberdeen. Some competition on the wing.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-29, 7:53 am

Kipper wrote:Lewis Morgan has had offers from us and Aberdeen. Some competition on the wing.
Chosen us according to the Daily Record.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-01-29, 8:40 am

Am I right in thinking that the window closes in Three days? An awful lot needs to happen in the next sixty approx hours.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-29, 9:28 am

oxfordshire wrote:Am I right in thinking that the window closes in Three days? An awful lot needs to happen in the next sixty approx hours.

our promotion hopes may well depend on it

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-01-29, 10:13 am

sunderpitt wrote:
oxfordshire wrote:Am I right in thinking that the window closes in Three days? An awful lot needs to happen in the next sixty approx hours.

our promotion hopes may well depend on it
Echo reporting Leadbitter signing early this morning and Lewis Morgan odds on. Strikers x 2 ?
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-29, 10:16 am

In windows past I would be concerned, in this one I am very, very calm, Donald says he will deliver and deliver he will.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-01-29, 10:19 am

I am sure that Lewis Morgan is a decent player

But with McGready, Gooch and Watmore as wingers we are covered?

If we play one of the new strikers up front with Wyke then surely we will only play one winger

Similarly I have nothing against Leadbitter
One of our own so to speak but surely we have plenty of midfielders?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-29, 10:38 am

sunderpitt wrote:I am sure that Lewis Morgan is a decent player

But with McGready, Gooch and Watmore as wingers we are covered?

Maybe Ross wants more than covered and is looking for improvement

If we play one of the new strikers up front with Wyke then surely we will only play one winger
I think he will go 3 at the back, two wing backs

Similarly I have nothing against Leadbitter
One of our own so to speak but surely we have plenty of midfielders?
I think Leadbitter is a fantastic signing and brings something others dont, he could well push Cattermole out of the squad
But all that said I dont see any point in saying I like the manager, trust the manager but will then question his decisions, If Ross wants players I will back him.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-01-29, 10:51 am

we may have mid-fielders, we may have wingers but we haven't dominated games for a long time so maybe Ross wants to change the team with new signings. If so i expect the same to depart.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-01-29, 11:08 am

barrowmackem wrote:we may have mid-fielders, we may have wingers but we haven't dominated games for a long time so maybe Ross wants to change the team with new signings. If so i expect the same to depart.

Or simply competition for places will create improvement. Complacency is the last thing we need.  Leadbitter and Morgan are easier to get in than the striking targets but I expect these to come.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-01-29, 12:05 pm

Keith Downie

@SkySports_Keith

Sunderland are looking into possible deals for free-scoring League One strikers Tom Eaves (Gillingham) & John Marquis (Doncaster). They may turn to either - or both - with their attempts to sign Wigan striker Will Grigg proving difficult #SAFC

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-01-29, 1:23 pm

I’m ok at the moment 
Happy with what’s happening 
But desparate for these strikers to come in 
I’m sure Roos knows
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum