SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

Portsmouth v Sunderland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Portsmouth v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 2:29 pm

Hard weeks training at Pompy to work hard on Keeping Maja out the they see the team, SHIT

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth -  Portsmouth v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Portsmouth v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 2:56 pm

Well the clock is ticking and it's.....
SQUEAKY BUM TIME

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 2:58 pm

Sounds fantastic down there today

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 3:00 pm

We are off

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 3:25 pm

Sounds like we are doing OK

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 3:46 pm

HT

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 3:53 pm

Is Like O'Nien our new right back, very good first half

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:01 pm

Here we go, big 45 ahead

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:03 pm

Pen Pompy and Loovens off

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:04 pm

Pen Pompy  goal

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:09 pm

2-0 Pompy

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:14 pm

2-1 ONien

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 4:19 pm

3-1

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-12-22, 4:58 pm

Anyone want a new CB? Kaboul is a free agent - Watford have let him go.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-22, 5:04 pm

Had rels around... I know I have been boring about a CB
...so caught up with score late on and after too much booze...

Not seen the sending off.... merited?

Just seen the line up... wtf  are Maguire and Maja doing on the bench!  One shot are target!

Just seen FFS Sinclair came on ? Maja injured?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 5:51 pm

Maja was ill, wasn't even meant to be on the bench until Matthew pulled out

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-22, 6:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Maja was ill, wasn't even meant to be on the bench until Matthew pulled out

Ahhh okay explanations help, unfortunately awol for game especially as I could only listen on radio.. since could not work out VPN etc

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-22, 6:21 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Maja was ill, wasn't even meant to be on the bench until Matthew pulled out

Ahhh  okay explanations help, unfortunately awol for game especially as I could only listen on radio..  since could not work out VPN etc
Mr Donald asked me to compile a list for when I see him on Boxing Day

LIST OF FAIR WEATHER FANS
Sunderpitt, Pittington, sits in East Stand half way line when he occasionally attends.
thats my list started

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2018-12-22, 10:53 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Ahhh  okay explanations help, unfortunately awol for game especially as I could only listen on radio..  since could not work out VPN etc
Mr Donald asked me to compile a list for when I see him on Boxing Day

LIST OF FAIR WEATHER FANS
Sunderpitt, Pittington, sits in East Stand half way line when he occasionally attends.
thats my list started

Us peasants are always grateful for crumbs of comfort from Lord Syd of Cocky

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-12-23, 8:35 am

Not using it as an excuse but the referees in this league are atrocious makes me wonder how many of our players would have been sent off in the higher leagues, onwards and upwards still enjoying it
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-23, 10:13 am

paddocklad wrote:Not using it as an excuse but the referees in this league are atrocious makes me wonder how many of our players would have been sent off in the higher leagues, onwards and upwards still enjoying it
I agree, Ross is getting some stick for his team selection but from what I heard we held our own if not won the first half. Maja was ill and not meant to be on the bench but Matthews broke down and Loovens is slow but Flanagan is injured so not a bad team at all.

Loovens by all accounts did give the pen away but should not have been sent off and the ref missed Honeyman being stamped on first half.

We lost against a top team and we had 10 men, not the end of the world but if you read Twitter it seems our season is over. wiser heads on SunderMad.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-12-23, 11:08 am

not to downhearted at all, the gods are not smiling on us at the mo. If we do manage to get our best 11 out on the pitch we will be on our way.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum