SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

Happy Christmas

Go down

Happy Christmas Empty Happy Christmas

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-15, 10:19 am

It has and still is a funny year and not funny ha ha.

The country has been torn apart with BREXIT, our football has found us down in division one but being exciting and successful and not everyone has made it to 2019.

I remember the post from Jerry telling us about Billies death, a post that seemed to shake us all, he is greatly missed.

But despite all of that Christmas and indeed a new year is just around the corner so happy Christmas to you and yours and lets hope for a great 2019 on and off the football pitch.

A special mention to those facing their first Christmas without a loved one and to our friend Dave with his health problems.

sant sant santde santde sant sant

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas Empty Re: Happy Christmas

Post  Vincemac on 2018-12-15, 10:27 am

cyprussyd wrote:It has and still is a funny year and not funny ha ha.

The country has been torn apart with BREXIT, our football has found us down in division one but being exciting and successful and not everyone has made it to 2019.

I remember the post from Jerry telling us about Billies death, a post that seemed to shake us all, he is greatly missed.

But despite all of that Christmas and indeed a new year is just around the corner so happy Christmas to you and yours and lets hope for a great 2019 on and off the football pitch.

A special mention to those facing their first Christmas without a loved one and to our friend Dave with his health problems.

Merry Christmas  wg2
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-12-15, 10:30 am

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

sant sant sant sant

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-12-15, 11:02 am

cyprussyd wrote:It has and still is a funny year and not funny ha ha.

All I want for Christmas is lots of wins...lots of wins...lots of wins

Brexit is so boring but riveting at the same time... the newshounds are in a frenzy.. with it all.. us plebs not so much.

Happy Christmas to one and all

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2018-12-15, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-12-15, 1:48 pm

2018 has been a terrible year for me personally, with family tragedy, and the sudden death of three friends, plus strokes and a brain tumour in three further friends. It all made our football troubles seem rather insignificant.

In the meantime Brexit has trundled towards its car crash ending as I always knew it had to, while this dreadful Government continues to fiddle while Rome burns.

Sundermad lost Billy, sadly missed, and many of us have had health problems ourselves or loved ones to care for.

It seems to have been just the most awful year for so many people. 

But the positives are we had a beautiful summer and now my babies are home in UK and we are helping them settle into a new life. Which does not mean Daddy is forgotten, especially by their still grief stricken Mummy, but we are doing what we can to ease the pain.

Sunderland, despite being relegated two years in succession, are delivering hope and excitement and have reconnected with supporters, something many of us never thought we would see again in our lifetime!

Importantly I have had another year of Sundermad friendship and support, for which I am so very grateful. Thank you all.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-12-15, 7:41 pm

Hieronymus wrote:2018 has been a terrible year for me personally, with family tragedy, and the sudden death of three friends, plus strokes and a brain tumour in three further friends. It all made our football troubles seem rather insignificant.

In the meantime Brexit has trundled towards its car crash ending as I always knew it had to, while this dreadful Government continues to fiddle while Rome burns.

Sundermad lost Billy, sadly missed, and many of us have had health problems ourselves or loved ones to care for.

It seems to have been just the most awful year for so many people. 

But the positives are we had a beautiful summer and now my babies are home in UK and we are helping them settle into a new life. Which does not mean Daddy is forgotten, especially by their still grief stricken Mummy, but we are doing what we can to ease the pain.

Sunderland, despite being relegated two years in succession, are delivering hope and excitement and have reconnected with supporters, something many of us never thought we would see again in our lifetime!

Importantly I have had another year of Sundermad friendship and support, for which I am so very grateful. Thank you all.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Happy Christmas to you too and I hope you have agreat 2019. I don't know you but you're obviously lovely.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-12-16, 11:09 am

Lots of trials and tribulations for all of us this year (just had a load of stuff the last few weeks) some of us have had it worse than others but I know that on here people actually care about one another...love you people Embarassed....hope you all have a merry Christmas and the New Year bring you happiness
love sunderland love sunderland love sunderland
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-12-16, 3:20 pm

Have to admit, I'm also in the 2018 not being a great year camp
So I hope that for me, all my fellow Sunderrmadders and their nearest and dearest that in 2019 there's only good times ahead

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year and like our team we keep going onwards and upwards
cheerh
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-12-16, 4:33 pm

The first half of the year was a poor one for me, for reasons I would not like to go into. But the second half of the year has improved for me with both my girls moving to there forever homes and a third Grandchild has just been announced is on the way in June. People on here have some big crosses to bear I just hope this xmas brings some relief from them. All that's left for me to say is Happy xmas to one and all and hope 2019 is a happy one for you.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-12-19, 9:03 pm

All done and dusted here but in our own way and speed. Three Christmas cakes, one of which I have tested and it works, supervised the other baking by doing the washing up. Garden all sorted, grass cut and tidied but now the only thing is more sun.  We should have had it by now but the Aussies keep getting it wrong and sending the end of their weather problems of wind, rain and sun in equal measure.  We may be a bit wet but at least the temperature is agreeable at about 20-25 degs.

Wish all on here a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year  love sunderland
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-12-25, 8:03 pm

I was at church this morning, just watched Nativity on iplayer. Both excellent . Just the one thing missing for me , i hope you all have had a great day. Bless you all.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum