SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 7:30 pm by canary-dave

» The run starts here
Today at 6:45 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Maguire red card overturned
Today at 2:51 pm by Vincemac

»  Maja
Today at 1:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Why the delay
Today at 12:38 pm by Sid MCFC

»  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland
Today at 9:39 am by sunderpitt

» Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread
Today at 12:16 am by cyprussyd

» BREXIT, the only solution
Today at 12:11 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions week 23
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by gil t azell

» Newcastle play Blackburn tonight
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland Til I Die

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sunderland Til I Die

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-12-17, 11:01 am

Now watched it all, the last episode is a real tear jerker but mixed with the,"I know what happens next".

Short doorstepped by a reporter in London and looking very uncomfortable. Bain driving away unsure of his future then Donald arriving at Newcastle airport and the Wolves game when that new future starts with a win.

It was that good I may well watch it again.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-01-13, 6:13 am

It's taken a couple of weeks as I'm not at the front of the queue in MY house  Embarassed

I thoroughly enjoyed it & like you Syd look forward to watching it again. Obviously for legal reasons a lot was left on the cutting room floor to be destroyed but a wonderful series to help explain the passion of the North East to those that just don't get it & follow more successful clubs.

Chris Coleman's text to the female chief pulled at my heart strings  I love you

BUT, my one parting wish though, is that I hope the man whom called Chris Coleman a F****n p***k has been outed & publicly named plus been given a lifetime ban from SoL.  I'm truly embarrassed by his actions No

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-01-13, 7:04 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:It's taken a couple of weeks as I'm not at the front of the queue in MY house  Embarassed

I thoroughly enjoyed it & like you Syd look forward to watching it again. Obviously for legal reasons a lot was left on the cutting room floor to be destroyed but a wonderful series to help explain the passion of the North East to those that just don't get it & follow more successful clubs.

Chris Coleman's text to the female chief pulled at my heart strings  I love you

BUT, my one parting wish though, is that I hope the man whom called Chris Coleman a F****n p***k has been outed & publicly named plus been given a lifetime ban from SoL.  I'm truly embarrassed by his actions No

Yeah the big "hard" man trying to provoke a fight with Chris Coleman showed that although most fans let their passion show there's always an idiot...(maybe playing up for the camera?)
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum