SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

‘He’ll be in heaven now getting autographs off Stokoe and Porterfield

Go down

‘He’ll be in heaven now getting autographs off Stokoe and Porterfield

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-29, 11:54 am

‘He’ll be in heaven now getting autographs off Stokoe and Porterfield’

tributes to devoted Sunderland AFC fan who has died Sunderland supporter Keith Charlton. 

DAVID ALLISON Email Published: 09:58 Updated: 10:11 Thursday 29 November 2018 

Tributes have today been paid to a devoted Sunderland fan who has died. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keith Charlton, from Boldon, passed away earlier this week. A familiar face to many Black Cats supporters at home and away matches, Keith was also a steward at games as well as volunteer with the Fans Museum project, which showcases football memorabilia. 

The Boldon Branch of the Sunderland Supporters Association posted on Twitter: “We are heartbroken at the loss of Keith Charlton our first branch secretary and branch member since 1995. 

“Keith lived and breathed @SunderlandAFC and none of us can imagine him not being around. “He’ll be in heaven now getting autographs off Stokoe and Porterfield.” 

Keith Charlton, third from left, with other volunteers of the Fans Museum when Olympic boxer Tony Jeffries and Paralmypian Zoe Robinson. 

SAFC star Lynden Gooch, said to be Keith’s favourite player, has posted a tribute to him on social media. The USA international midfielder wrote: “Such sad news. “A great man who always welcomed me at the Stadium of Light before every home game to shake my hand and wish me all the best. “RIP Keith.” 

The Fans Museum tweeted: “Devastated to announce the loss of a true devoted friend and fan. “Keith will never ever be forgotten, and for many reasons why.” The Caer Urfa Supporters Branch tweeted: “The Caer Urfa Branch are saddened to hear the loss of Keith Charlton. Motorists caught up in seven-mile tailbacks... Sheldon Farnell: Mum vows to fight for... “Keith was a familiar face at both home and away games and dedicated his life to @safc either following the lads or working for the club. “Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time. RIP Keith.” 

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum