SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Footie tonight
Today at 10:06 am by oxfordshire

» Quiz 119
Today at 5:52 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 120
Today at 5:50 am by Nostalgic

» Sunderland Til I Die
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Footballers wages
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» another record
Yesterday at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
2018-12-09, 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland til I Die

Go down

Sunderland til I Die

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-28, 8:14 pm

Sunderland ‘til I Die, the highly anticipated Netflix series documenting Sunderland AFC is released next month.
The eight-part fly-on-the-wall docu-series follows players, staff and fans through the highs and lows of the 2017-18 season and will be available to view from 14 December.
In partnership with Netflix and Fulwell 73, Sunderland AFC is hosting an advanced screening of the series on Wednesday 5 December 2018 at the Sunderland Empire Theatre.
This exclusive, invite only, screening is not open to the public but SAFC season card holders are being offered the chance to be there!
We have 200 places available for season card holders. To be in with a chance of getting a ticket, simply apply now link below and enter your details.
Closing date for entries is Sunday 2 December 2018 at 5pm. Attendees must be aged 15 or over.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email on Monday 3rd December 2018.Tickets are non-transferable.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland til I Die

Post  Kipper on 2018-11-29, 8:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland ‘til I Die, the highly anticipated Netflix series documenting Sunderland AFC is released next month.
The eight-part fly-on-the-wall docu-series follows players, staff and fans through the highs and lows of the 2017-18 season and will be available to view from 14 December.
In partnership with Netflix and Fulwell 73, Sunderland AFC is hosting an advanced screening of the series on Wednesday 5 December 2018 at the Sunderland Empire Theatre.
This exclusive, invite only, screening is not open to the public but SAFC season card holders are being offered the chance to be there!
We have 200 places available for season card holders. To be in with a chance of getting a ticket, simply apply now link below and enter your details.
Closing date for entries is Sunday 2 December 2018 at 5pm. Attendees must be aged 15 or over.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email on Monday 3rd December 2018.Tickets are non-transferable.
What highs?

The last thing I need is a reminder of last season.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-29, 9:18 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland ‘til I Die, the highly anticipated Netflix series documenting Sunderland AFC is released next month.
What highs?

I certainly have no appetite for sitting reliving our recent past, I'm enjoying our present far to much for that.

However the offer is there so its open for anyone who enjoys these things.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-29, 9:20 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
What highs?

I certainly have no appetite for sitting reliving our recent past, I'm enjoying our present far to much for that.

However the offer is there so its open for anyone who enjoys these things.

Too painful by far to relive thanks
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum