SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Panther

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Durham student, UAE, Man City EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty2019-09-18, 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty2019-09-18, 6:39 pm by Hieronymus


Durham student, UAE, Man City

Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Guest on 2018-11-22, 10:34 am


I suppose to put pressure on the UAE to release the Durham student in jail on trumped up charges... we could freeze the UAE assets in this country? FFP would ensue for Man City Cool
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-22, 11:12 am

sunderpitt wrote:
I suppose to put pressure on the UAE to release the Durham student in jail on trumped up charges... we could freeze the UAE assets in this country? FFP would ensue for Man City  Cool
Good morning Sunders

No rise from me mate other than to say I do hope diplomacy wins through on what clearly appears to be a horrendous miscarriage of ‘justice’.

And nope, I’m not going to give my season card up in protest.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Guest on 2018-11-22, 11:19 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
I suppose to put pressure on the UAE to release the Durham student in jail on trumped up charges... we could freeze the UAE assets in this country? FFP would ensue for Man City  Cool
Good morning Sunders

No rise from me mate other than to say I do hope diplomacy wins through on what clearly appears to be a horrendous miscarriage of ‘justice’.

And nope, I’m not going to give my season card up in protest.

Yeah apologies for a fairly obvious poke Very Happy

I think it is sometimes called realpolitik... trump and democracide in Saudi Arabia and us with UAE.. money rules
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-22, 11:27 am

My guess is he will be given a Royal pardon withing 7 days, come home and everything will go back to normal.

The murky world of international politics with Innocent people being mere collateral damage in the process. Or am I becoming very cynical in my old age?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49569
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-11-22, 11:30 am

sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
I suppose to put pressure on the UAE to release the Durham student in jail on trumped up charges... we could freeze the UAE assets in this country? FFP would ensue for Man City  Cool
Good morning Sunders

No rise from me mate other than to say I do hope diplomacy wins through on what clearly appears to be a horrendous miscarriage of ‘justice’.

And nope, I’m not going to give my season card up in protest.

Yeah apologies for a fairly obvious poke Very Happy

I think it is sometimes called realpolitik... trump and democracide in Saudi Arabia and us with UAE.. money rules
No need to apologise mate.  I woke me up as I was on the razzle last night  Wink

I rarely if ever comment on politics, religion etc on forums as it more often than not dos’nt come on right.  Hope the lad comes home soon though.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 635
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Vincemac on 2018-11-22, 11:53 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
I suppose to put pressure on the UAE to release the Durham student in jail on trumped up charges... we could freeze the UAE assets in this country? FFP would ensue for Man City  Cool
Good morning Sunders

No rise from me mate other than to say I do hope diplomacy wins through on what clearly appears to be a horrendous miscarriage of ‘justice’.

And nope, I’m not going to give my season card up in protest.

Yeah apologies for a fairly obvious poke Very Happy

I think it is sometimes called realpolitik... trump and democracide in Saudi Arabia and us with UAE.. money rules
No need to apologise mate.  I woke me up as I was on the razzle last night  Wink

I rarely if ever comment on politics, religion etc on forums as it more often than not dos’nt come on right.  Hope the lad comes home soon though.
I don’t understand the ins and outs of his situation 
But I would hate to be stopped at an airport 
Charged as a spy and given a life sentence
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7709
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Durham student, UAE, Man City Empty Re: Durham student, UAE, Man City

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum