SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
2018-12-08, 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
2018-12-07, 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Stewart Donald

Go down

Stewart Donald

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-21, 12:30 am

Jodie is a Sunderland fan and posted on twitter about her daughter and the evil of bullying

Jodie.‏ 

[ltr]@JM90x[/ltr]

Nov 19
[size=1]More
[/size]
Honestly Amelia is only 7, went through horrendous bullying at school and is having her first birthday party next week (which she’s so excited for) and have had 2 replies out of 25 people, like actually devastated for her

Stewart Donald read the tweet and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stewart Donald

Post  canary-dave on 2018-11-21, 3:56 am

cyprussyd wrote:Jodie is a Sunderland fan and posted on twitter about her daughter and the evil of bullying

Jodie.‏ 

[ltr]@JM90x[/ltr]

Nov 19
[size=2]More
[/size]
Honestly Amelia is only 7, went through horrendous bullying at school and is having her first birthday party next week (which she’s so excited for) and have had 2 replies out of 25 people, like actually devastated for her

Stewart Donald read the tweet and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a lovely man.   like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-11-21, 11:16 am

Good story
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-21, 11:17 am

That is brilliant - but shame on those parents who don't ensure their children behave nicely to other children. What has the world come to that being polite is not even a consideration Sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-11-21, 11:29 am

Hieronymus wrote:That is brilliant - but shame on those parents who don't ensure their children behave nicely to other children. What has the world come to that being polite is not even a consideration Sad
Let me tell you a sad but true story about two brothers  Cody and Shaun. For a while we lived next to their grandparents, both in 70's.

Their mother was an alcoholic and one morning the older brother, Shawn, rang his grandfather to say he could not wake his mother, she had died overnight.

Because their father did not want to know both boys moved in with their grandparents who at 70 plus were not up to young boys and how to bring them up, Cody was age 7.

For his birthday his grandmother, Shirley baked cakes, bought all the things she used to do for her kids and sent invitations out, not one child turned up.

Cody had some problems but he had a good reason, life had not been good to him and what child would want to go to a daft party in a 70 year old's house.

Annette and I attended the party just to make up numbers but the pain in Cody's face was terrible to see.

I wish parents would think before they act.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-11-21, 6:38 pm

Hieronymus wrote:That is brilliant - but shame on those parents who don't ensure their children behave nicely to other children. What has the world come to that being polite is not even a consideration Sad

Ps. Once the kids got to primary school age we just did an activity with half a dozen 'REAL friends' to avoid such possibilities but before that it was just friends of ours with their little ones in tow.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-11-21, 6:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Let me tell you a sad but true story about two brothers  Cody and Shaun. For a while we lived next to their grandparents, both in 70's.

Their mother was an alcoholic and one morning the older brother, Shawn, rang his grandfather to say he could not wake his mother, she had died overnight.

Because their father did not want to know both boys moved in with their grandparents who at 70 plus were not up to young boys and how to bring them up, Cody was age 7.

For his birthday his grandmother, Shirley baked cakes, bought all the things she used to do for her kids and sent invitations out, not one child turned up.

Cody had some problems but he had a good reason, life had not been good to him and what child would want to go to a daft party in a 70 year old's house.

Annette and I attended the party just to make up numbers but the pain in Cody's face was terrible to see.

Crying or Very sad  pale  Crying or Very sad  pale  Crying or Very sad   

Bless you Syd.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-21, 10:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Made me cry you old bugger with your stories Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-11-21, 10:50 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Ps. Once the kids got to primary school age we just did an activity with half a dozen 'REAL friends' to avoid such possibilities but before that it was just friends of ours with their little ones in tow.
Sensible parents Smile But I can bet any amount that you would never have been so uncaring to someone else's child anyway.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum